What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police driving skills :P

MrClown

First of all thats all a joke i don't want to harm anyone this is only a joke.

I was driving with my orange SUV on the main road when suddenly 4 police SUVs, 3 Hatchback sports and 1 hunter were chasing me so speed up and this police officer who didn't want me to live ;( crashed onto the back of my vehicle i lost control and i died...    R.I.P Mr.Clown 18/2/2016 :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Video incoming on this one. I was the one chasing you the whole time (and who desynced into you).

Haha that was such a good chase. Was just playing the benny hill theme tune to myself when we were going around in circles on the salt flats.

RAAAHH GOVERMENT !!!!!!

54b4014acff63.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha that was such a good chase. Was just playing the benny hill theme tune to myself when we were going around in circles on the salt flats.
Just a question when you are chasing someone as a police officer is it annoying is it fun is it a waste of time? Because i am having lots of fun when police are chasing me xD

Just a question when you are chasing someone as a police officer is it annoying is it fun is it a waste of time? Because i am having lots of fun when police are chasing me xD
Depends on the case. Like i have had some awsome hatch back sport cases doing 300+ where one slight wrong move could end up you crashing and dieing.

the worst ones i hate are casing trucks as they are just slow and most of the time try and VDM you. You just normally case them untill they crash or 3 minutes is up where you can initiate on them and shoot tires.

Depends on the case. Like i have had some awsome hatch back sport cases doing 300+ where one slight wrong move could end up you crashing and dieing.

the worst ones i hate are casing trucks as they are just slow and most of the time try and VDM you. You just normally case them untill they crash or 3 minutes is up where you can initiate on them and shoot tires.
So you kina liked this one ? Hehe

Back