What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Drug Dispatches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary:

Delay/reduce drug dealing dispatches for Police.

Detailed Suggestion:

Ok, this suggestion is a complete whinge but I feel for the right reason.

The new bike police is a great thing for the city and to help give a thrilling pursuit.  The issue being is the normal city bike is now over powered by these bikes, meaning the Police win almost every time.  That coupled with the amount of dispatches they receive resulted in Police visiting the dealing spot 5 times in 30mins.  Whilst it would be boring for everyone to just sit there and sweat it out without interuption and a bit of a chase, in the spirit of the city (when choosing to be a low-level crim) I think that is too often.

Lots of people like to refer to the real-life in these suggestions - dealers don't generally deal to people they don't know, cops prefer to go after the production/suppliers of dealers.

I don't know the current delay, but it feels like the dispatches were being thrown in too quickly.

I would argue these could be removed fully, and make the Police patrol the known drug spots - whether that would lead to camping I don't know, but something has to change before Cops turn into vending machines again.

The Pros:

It actually gives low-level crims a chance to make a little bit of money before being side swiped and lose all money and drugs.

The Cons:

Crims might make a little more money, faster.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Possibly, I don't know.

Whilst I do agree, the frequency of theses dispatches do my nut in - even when I'm on duty as a constable. I also believe that these dispatches aren't the reason for us constantly circling these areas. Our job is the pro-actively target these areas, with or without dispatches - so removing these alerts will not change anything really.

Criminals know the risk they are putting themselves in when actively and blatantly dealing on the streets, but there is also a high risk-reward payout for doing this. £500-600 per GRAM of cocaine is ridiculous imo 

Whilst I do agree, the frequency of theses dispatches do my nut in - even when I'm on duty as a constable. I also believe that these dispatches aren't the reason for us constantly circling these areas. Our job is the pro-actively target these areas, with or without dispatches - so removing these alerts will not change anything really.

Criminals know the risk they are putting themselves in when actively and blatantly dealing on the streets, but there is also a high risk-reward payout for doing this. £500-600 per GRAM of cocaine is ridiculous imo 
Not when you lose your units and the cash you have made 5 times in 30mins, it's too much and it will only begin to start changing tact - Crims and patch owners might start to put the heat back on Police.  Neither like to be used as vending machines, but its happening in the Police's favour at the moment; I don't want to turn it into a pissing contest where Cops are getting done over then complaining about it.....because it will happen when crims start to get sick of Police activity.

IMO something needs to change, be it the bikes used by Police, the amount of visits during a 30 minute period or the amount of dispatches put in by locals.

In my experience most drug dealers on bikes escape because motorbikes can go where cars can't and police bikes are few and far between. An option for police to turn those specific dispatches off would be nice though. As I'm CID, those dispatches aren't a priority 

I don't know the current delay, but it feels like the dispatches were being thrown in too quickly.
there is no "delay" and it's only a 5% chance it sends the police dispatch

Thanks for confirming mate.  Perhaps the cops were choosing to patrol that spot more often, with and without dispatches.

there is no "delay" and it's only a 5% chance it sends the police dispatch
Would it be possible to get that even lower? Because many times we get like 5-10 dispatches from a place, right after each other. 

I understand that 5% is  a good chance, but, I think it feels like it sends us dispatches more than those 5% chances could do 🙂 

Added to backlog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back