What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Encounter

Jagner

I had an encounter with the police today in a hostage situation and all they cared about wasy helicopter that was in Athira they need to start prioritise lifes over veichles. After the hostage was let free he was arrested. Doesn't make sense.

Hey Marge, 

I was one of those officers, along with my Colleague @MadassRubberduck, Now to clear things up, caring more about the helicopter was because, one of them was landed to the left and one to the right in the middle of a road blocking off the roads completely, which could have caused an extremely bad RTC.

To your second point, "Hostage" situation, well the "Hostage" was talking to us just fine, we didn't know it was a hostage situation until you told us he was taken against his will, which was chaotic to say the least because after you said he was a hostage the hostage taker said she (Nalurah) wanted 1000 pounds with which to buy croissants.

The hostage from what I can remember jumped out of the car and became a bit of a hassle to which Madass placed him in restraints and detained him. 

The other lad who was there, had an illegal MXSW Rifle, he was detained for the purpose of having that weapon removed. All this took place after clearing the roads of all Helicopters, again which were illegally parked and in breach of many Aviation laws. 

I am extremely sorry that you feel my conduct wasn't becoming of a police officer. However as I am sure you can appreciate, the hostage and yourself made it out of said situation alive. As for threats to life, the only threat to life at the time was the man with the MXSW no one else in the entire situation was armed, and the hostage taker was again not a hostage taker until after we had already had the confusing and chaotic start.

If you feel my conduct in this situation was in violation of the police rules and guide lines or you feel disrespected, I would invite you to put up a PCC (Police Complaints Commission) Against me, and allow a jury of my colleague, and superiors to make a judgement. The link for that process I will post below for you to guide in making the full complaint if you so wish to do so.

Sorry for any and all grievance caused.

Kind regards,Assistance Chief Constable Reminissions.Altis Police Command.

imageproxy.png

I was indeed the Hostage that Madam Nalurah had in custody, i had no issue with the police during the situation up until the point they put me in cuffs for walking across the road trying to save my kidnappers tyres as she took very good care of me. Never the less as always things seemed to be getting out of hand and people became quite irate over a small situation. I believe the Police were within their right to impound the helicopters which had been left in the middle of the road as like the officer has stated this could of cause a very serious RTA.

The_Real_ScaR, 

As I am sure you are aware, good role play and being an investigative officer, digging in to all the possibilities is some thing that encourages more speech and less shooting, the moment I warn some one that if they drive off I am doing to open fire from my position on their tires, and you go out of your way to walk from your position in the middle of the road, over to the only tired I had line of sight on and stand in front of it so I cannot shoot it, you at that moment are Preventing the cause of Justice, so you are put in cuffs and spoken to. 

Again rather than letting us get on it with it talk to you guys etc, a hail of complaints and arguments made that situation not enjoyable so we had decided to let you all go, lucky for us as 10 people on helicopters were coming in anyway! 

All the best,

Assistance Chief Constable Reminissions.Altis Police Command.

View attachment 11388

The_Real_ScaR, 

As I am sure you are aware, good role play and being an investigative officer, digging in to all the possibilities is some thing that encourages more speech and less shooting, the moment I warn some one that if they drive off I am doing to open fire from my position on their tires, and you go out of your way to walk from your position in the middle of the road, over to the only tired I had line of sight on and stand in front of it so I cannot shoot it, you at that moment are Preventing the cause of Justice, so you are put in cuffs and spoken to. 

Again rather than letting us get on it with it talk to you guys etc, a hail of complaints and arguments made that situation not enjoyable so we had decided to let you all go, lucky for us as 10 people on helicopters were coming in anyway! 

All the best,

Assistance Chief Constable Reminissions.Altis Police Command.

View attachment 11388
I had no problem with the situation, i was doing my part as far as Roleplay goes by protecting my kidnapper from being apprehended as she treated me so nicely during the time i was held hostage. Being part of the rebel gang i belong to and my position within said gang i always make a point of providing interesting Roleplay even with the police, becoming a human shield in order to foil a police sting is all part of being a rebel after all 😉

Have a good day Chief Constable Reminissions 

Back