What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police evaluation (Event sunday 9th october)

Xsum

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I never hoped it came this far but I feel like I have to respond to the event regarding sunday. We have debriefed the event with both admins (Staff) and police command. We have had alot of fair and constructed critism aswell as positive responses. To be completely transparent I feel I need to share the briefing document with you guys. There was ALOT of planning behind the event, simply saying it wasn't enough wasn't the answer we were looking for so went further investigating what happend. That the planning could've gone differently, maybe. But the comments said in the post : "Bomb scare" saying we didn't plan this enough isn't true. If we planned it the wrong way, make your own conclusions.. just if you comment on this post for the love of god be constructive. I sweat my ass off to have something refreshing and new.

Comments on how I should lead my Police is not appreciated.

Briefing post: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k6uSL9L4sh3AH2QQTCQiX-I6w1bQ57Vne6KwExPq7I8/edit?usp=sharing

Postive evaluation:

- Planning and organization was clear, briefing from Police side was clear. Everyone had their job and knew what to do. I have spent my whole sunday planning and organizing this event.
- Armed Response has done a wonderful job and moved itself tactically through the cleared area of Kavala
- First 45 minutes were wonderful without any insta-taze or restraining

Negative evaluation:

It was quite clear after 45 minutes that the operation was too ambitious to be held in Kavala, definently a learning point for admins, staff and Police command. After 45 minutes the kicked so hard in our faces that any form of quality roleplay became impossible.

The mission of Kilo Victor 1 was to transfer citizens out of Kavala, led by Tiktak and Aiden. Sadly, the amount of dsync made sure that all transport vehicles were destroyed after 30 minutes. Meaning that we had no infrastructure to get the citizens out of Kavala, causing more lag and trolling. Fear roleplay was sadly not in the vocabulary by the current citizens in Kavala and started trolling all around our Riot Squads. One police unit decided after 45 minutes to insta-taze and restrain people which developed in to massive gun-fire response from the UNMC. These UNMC members were camped up in the Kavala castle. My officers, except Armed Response were not armed with any lethal ammunation to avoid lethal accidents. This was communicated troughout admins and to UNMC generals. After 5 minutes of gun-fire the police command and admins decided to end the event to avoid a massive king of the hill event. A cease fire was called upon which took a while to take effect, but effentially did.

Also one major thing: "Fear roleplay is also roleplay, running around / trolling around a riot squad is not fair or legit and makes our lives too hard". Causing frustrated police officers, which doesn't feel being taken seriously.

The police command has taken actions regarding the Police officers involved in the insta-taze and rubber bullet actions. It was clearly and loudly briefed in the beginning that it was a absolutely NO-GO to taze someone without any form of quality roleplay. Sadly, desync and lag caused that the quality roleplay was not possible anymore. Also the Police command is going to change the recruitment effective from next saturday, this will effect minors (16 minus) who would like to join the police. Details will be shared within the police community and recruitment.

Again, the idea was great, the execution in the beginning was fine. The end has to be forgotton as soon as possible. The evaluation made sure we won't make the same mistakes ever again.

That being said, I want to quote myself again: "It was too ambitious".

Regards,

Chief Superintendent

Xsum

1ljkzwF.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not an easy Job but dont let the haters get you down.

Afterall altis is designed to break up the best made plans.

Like you said the first 45 minutes was great it was fun and enjoyable! It was a hard task to do and sadly it failed! 

Xsum, don't let comments drag you down. Thank you for trying and making sure we had fun. I personally would have liked to see more CSO's and PCSO's along for the experience but it was for anyone to join. Everything isn't always possible, but you tried. And that's all we can ask for. You did a kind thing and cheered us all up a bit. Thank you from everyone.......................

SPC Fergus
(And also, sad about the -16 bit. At least I don't get kicked out! :D) GET YOUR APPLICATIONS IN NOW BEFORE YOU AREN'T ALOUD TO JOIN! :)

Thanks for all the planning you did, don't be put off by one event going wrong :)

Back