What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Force question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgj

I've played as a cop and SWAT on a different server some times ago, and im considering joining to police force again. I dont know if there is any space left tho. But i was wondering if its allowed to rob and kidnap people as a civilian while being a cop aswell? Because i've red the rules but didnt read anything about being bad while being good. i do have dyslexia so go easy on me 😉

Also how does the rank system work? And how (quick) do you rank up. Because how i got used to it, you got assigned to a partner and he would tell if and when you would be fit the receive a rankup.

thank you for the help ❤️

There is unlimited space in the APD.

You are not allowed to do any Illegal activities whilist being in the force. (excluding Police Holidays)

You rank up depending on witch constab you choose and how good you are on duty.

You will not get a partner, just patrol with higher ranks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wish to apply to the Police Force, head over here: 

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/5-altis-police-application/

As a Police officer, you won't be allowed to commit any crime, illegal activities nor associate yourself with rebels. if caught (even out of RP) doing so, you will be removed.
However you may take Police Holidays in which you'll be allowed to do anything you wish as a civilian. In order to take one you must fit the following criteria:

• An officer must have been in the police force for at least three months.
  • It must have been at least two months since any of the officers previous holiday(s).

Rank System:

After submitting your Police Application, you'll be able to perform the Interview. If you're able to pass that, you're gonna need to also pass the FTC in order to become a PCSO 1. After that the FTT will grant you the rank of PCSO 2. The final test is the FA and, if passed successfully, you'll be promoted to PPC and assigned to a Constabulary. 

After 30 days of your join date as a police officer, you'll be eligible for a promotion to PC. But in order to get promoted you will be required to patrol with SGT+ of your constabulary and gather feedback from them. 

You will not be assigned any patrol partner as you'll be free to patrol with whomever you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Heda @Kyano

Thank you both for your quick reply. Ill consider it tonight or tomorrow. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back