What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police / Gang meeting 16/09/2016 19:00 UK Time

Xsum

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
To: All Gang Leader

Subject: Gang / Police meeting

Dear faction leader,

As most of you guys know, the Police used to organise gang meetings to ensure problems are being solved and questions are being answered. Everyone in this community should have the possibility to say what they want to say (constructive feedback); so for that reason I want to bring this tradition back and talk to the gang leaders. I would love to hear about your concerns, it is a chance for us aswell to raise issues which should be solved. This meeting will be held every 1 or 2 months depending on the public opinion.

Starts: 19:00 UK Time

This meeting comes with a certain guidelines/rules to ensure it is fast and efficiënt:

- There needs to be atleast one staff member attending the meeting;
- A command member (SI+) of the Police or staff member will lead the meeting;
- Before the meeting you have to get your agenda known trough the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/oGn2zjeqQnOpC20j2
- A mature attitude is required

Structure:

- 3 - 4 police command members (CI+)
- 3 - 4 UNMC Representatives
- 1 Representative per gang

- Police command opens meeting,
- Agenda points,
- Whatever comes up,
- End drink + DJ.

Please use this opportunity to raise your issues or positive feedback! Please apply and confirm your agenda: https://goo.gl/forms/oGn2zjeqQnOpC20j2

Regards,

Chief Superintendent Xsum

1ljkzwF.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the sound of it to be honest. I think it should be every two weeks , as a lot of shit can happen in a month or two

I like the sound of it to be honest. I think it should be every two weeks , as a lot of shit can happen in a month or two
The police is a meeting culture, I can not handle anymore meetings. We'll see how it goes.

sounds good to me!

I assume support regardless of faction are allowed to be present? 

I would like to come as I have got a few things to say, but this is a long time coming and I really hope this can sort out all of the problems!

Any chance we can do this like Steph did it back in the day. Like you can have your small meeting and then we have a massive community wide rebel / cop meeting where everyone can sit in and listen while the leaders of each faction / gang talk.

In my opinion i really like the way Steph did it , and i would kinda like too see it happen this way.

Before people say something like the channel will be too noisy. Pretty much just take away everyones ability too talk , apart from the important people.

Whats you opinion on this @Vladic Ka@CSI Xsum

hope this meeting goes well sadly i will have to miss this as i fly out to norway on the 16th but i will make sure the unmc is represented by either general mandeville or the new unmc general should he be in place by then

I agree with Hoggie, would also like it that way, so we can follow on whats being said, and as Hoggie said, take away power to speak on everyone, apart from the people who is actually there to talk.

Any chance we can do this like Steph did it back in the day. Like you can have your small meeting and then we have a massive community wide rebel / cop meeting where everyone can sit in and listen while the leaders of each faction / gang talk.

In my opinion i really like the way Steph did it , and i would kinda like too see it happen this way.

Before people say something like the channel will be too noisy. Pretty much just take away everyones ability too talk , apart from the important people.

The way steph did, all credit to her, was very disorganised and time consuming. The 'gang reps' were pointless (their own little teamspeak section etc is what I mean). I would like a wide community meeting I do agree, with everyone non staff having talk perms taken and then whoever needs it has it granted for their period. Hopefully the great minds organising this have already thought of many potential issues.

One of the issues is people just reiterate a lot of the same point because they don't actually realise that it's already been answered. 

Another issue is that people that join the server that day (brand new hobo) won't have a clue and may do what was agreed not to happen anymore, therefore creatiung a disruption and would somewhere along the short string cause the knot to reform and people to go back to their bad habits.. BUT that's a conversation for another day...

(I know my 2 cents wasn't on in the well but I thought i'd toss it in anyway)

We are going to start like this. It can change in the future, let's get a meeting first aye? ;) One small step at the time.

@CSI XsumJust a idea maybe all of the police reps come so the lower ranks get there point at the meeting as well.
I do not want to have too many people as it gets time consuming. Maybe in the future.

Perhaps if people want to sit in, they can, but they must have their microphone muted and not take part? As in, they will be there as observers alone?

We are going to start like this. It can change in the future, let's get a meeting first aye? ;) One small step at the time.

I do not want to have too many people as it gets time consuming. Maybe in the future.
Understandably maybe just send one rep in then because some pcs do not fully understand things which the Rebels could explain to them. Whatever is easier as long as there's meeting minutes 

Perhaps if people want to sit in, they can, but they must have their microphone muted and not take part? As in, they will be there as observers alone?
Constant chat spam, though observers might be a good idea later on. I just want to see what we can do with the outcoming of one meeting to see if its valueable etc. We'll make progress along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back