What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Ghosthawk

Lawson

So now the Ghosthawk can shoot at low flying targets aswell, just not at landed ones. Instead of the good old " only higher then 25 meter " so there goes the only defence against it.

and, It can slingload armed vehicles, they just cant shoot while in the air. so once you do manage to land before being taken out my the massive guns, the police guys just drop the vehicle and attack you on the ground aswel. 

Is there anyway to get away from it now once they've locked onto you... Any suggestions?  

I'm sure there are good reasons for these changes and I did not make this post to criticize but merely to chat about the subject. 

So now the Ghosthawk can shoot at low flying targets aswell, just not at landed ones. Instead of the good old " only higher then 25 meter " so there goes the only defence against it.

and, It can slingload armed vehicles, they just cant shoot while in the air. so once you do manage to land before being taken out my the massive guns, the police guys just drop the vehicle and attack you on the ground aswel. 

Is there anyway to get away from it now once they've locked onto you... Any suggestions?  

I'm sure there are good reasons for these changes and I did not make this post to criticize but merely to chat about the subject. 
Don't be one of those pilots that fly in a straight line, try to stay low so that the gun can't get to you. Use the manoeuvrability of the helicopter you're using to your advantage. All in all just use your brain if it's chasing you and hope for the best.

True that Warwick, altho I think that if you manage to get the helicopter to chase you your in more trouble than you think 😉  I heard that if the heli might be stolen they have to suicide crash to prevent that. 

Mayby one day i'll get the honor of trying to escape it. mayby just fly around really low and combat land somewhere in kavala, then act like a hobo. 

Don't be one of those pilots that fly in a straight line, try to stay low so that the gun can't get to you. Use the manoeuvrability of the helicopter you're using to your advantage. All in all just use your brain if it's chasing you and hope for the best.
Did that with a Taru behind me, they shot a few of us. which i managed to extract into the heli with them after us. And after a long chase my benchie managed to shoot the pilot after a flight from airport to top of the map all the way around the coast to Kavala. The big thing was me staying infront of it so they couldnt shoot us. Worked out perfect. 

Or just buy a mk1 and rip the *** out of it 
Also a good option 😉 

Fight fire with fire. Get a 50.cal

I think the rule as it is now is fine. So long as the police officers ATC the civilian who is flying said helicopter and give orderly time to let them comply or not, there should be no problems. But I see your point of is it fair. I think it is. As long as NPAS pilots are trained and dont take it out willy nilly just to win all the time.

only higher then 25 meter " so there goes the only defence against it.
I believe that there had been a report a while ago(someone in 183 I believe) who is heard saying to stay below 25M and it was clearly said that flying bellow 25m was exploiting as they are unable to shoot you - the wording was something along the lines of Under 25m is not a greenzone or protection from the ghosthawk and thus cannot be used to avoid it.

Back