What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Guns and Gun Crafting

crazedwolf1

Unlinked
Please refer back to the entire post for more reference:

I do understand why durability was added to limit the huge surplus of firearms stored and produced but I do believe this is a sufficient measure to combat this issue as now legacy pistols are coming to the end of their usability.

I don't particularly like the current situation. This creates another insurmountable hurdle for new players. I believe a suitable option could be splitting these high-tier areas between whitelisted gangs.

For example:

A distillery, a gun bench, an ammo press, tailoring bench.

In line with this, I do think Police equipment should last longer to stop this vending machine procedure to rob a fed for your daily gun and just before it breaks the next day, rob another fed for the next day's gun. 

For example:

A Police glock for a week instead of 24 hours.

A taser should last 2 weeks instead of 4 hours.

A Police rifle should last 72 hours due to being a very powerful gun.

In line with this, I do think Police equipment should last longer to stop this vending machine procedure to rob a fed for your daily gun and just before it breaks the next day, rob another fed for the next day's gun. 
won't stop the vending machine meta, meta was worse before durability and guns insta breaking was a thing, compared to back then recent times are nice

A Police glock for a week instead of 24 hours.
durability is low so people have less incentive to rob cops like vending machine, not more, adding a longer durability simply gives more reason for cops to be robbed purely for a easy gun(looking at response/RPU/CID) because most of the time when police do get robbed it's about 5 people V 1 cop

A taser should last 2 weeks instead of 4 hours.
it currently lasts 8, 2 weeks is too long no matter what and a higher durability timer should be followed by ammo to tasers

Back