What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police high vis jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrie Healy

Unlinked
Allow the high visibility jacket to be used by both frontline and traffic.

The reason for this is, having a jacket strictly set to one unit is a bit like how it was on Altis with RTU I understand that traffic get the high visibility jacket as they would deal with traffic incidents on a more regular basis but I feel that frontline may also benefit from acquiring this item. 

I know one of the potential responses to this suggestion will be traffic should be differentiated from other units in the police like firearms and NPAS and while i completely agree there should be some differential features separating traffic and frontline I feel that the black/white high-powered vehicles they drive are enough. Also, i don't think that civs could careless what uniform a cop wears

(im not too sure if a suggestion like this should be put here but I didn't see any police suggestion area for FiveM)

Police Suggestions should be made to the relevant command structure to be taken up to FiveM Police Command. From experience of other suggestions about the police, this will likely get denied for that reason. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back