What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police initiating RP/Combat in a Green Zone

Iceboob

Unlinked
If I am in a garage green zone in Kavala, and im waiting for my truck to spawn, if a Police officer then comes into the green zone and tells me to drop my weapon etc, am I OK to shoot them because they have initiated the RP/Combat regardless of the fact that it is a green zone? 

If we cant defend ourselves from the Police whilst we're in the green zone, then we are just sitting ducks for the Police as they know that some mythical God prevents us civilians/rebels from defending ourselves in that area. 

Last edited by a moderator:
No, police may only use non lethal in green zone. They can and will get banned.

Solution? 

Don't have your weapon out.

I've seen cops just sitting in greenzone when there are multiple rebels around and just waiting for them to walk into greenzone and arrest them... Most of the time at Kavala Garage. How is that fair to rebels or civilians?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never seen a cop camp the greenzones, and I never heard of anyone doing that while in the force. Are you sure its not just a coincident that they are there, are they really camping it? Or are they maybe just taking a break in the greenzone, where they dont have to be on constant alert for trollers and RDMers?

I dont really have a problem with this as it would open up a whole can of worms if you could use lethal in a greenzone.

It should stay as it is, its not that big of a problem.

No, police may only use non lethal in green zone. They can and will get banned.

Solution? 

Don't have your weapon out.
So I'm OK to shoot them back if I'm in a green zone?

Solution... Police avoid green zones due to the very fact theyre a green zone.

I have seen cops hang around the garage waiting for something. I guessed they were waiting for hemtts or something. They werent there that long though so no harm imo.

Green zones are difficult I think because there is a green zone at kavala square. I dont however see how they can use OP tasers/rubber bullets when in a green zone as that is still a projectile and unfair to civies that cant shoot back.

Solution: You stay out of cities/greenzones/popular areas with your giant weapons unless you want to get them removed from you.

Green zone is meant to be a safe zone. That should mean safe for everyone. Police should not be allowed to shoot in the green zone. The only exception should be if the police are chasing someone and they run into the green-zone.

I have seen cops hang around the garage waiting for something. I guessed they were waiting for hemtts or something. They werent there that long though so no harm imo.

Green zones are difficult I think because there is a green zone at kavala square. I dont however see how they can use OP tasers/rubber bullets when in a green zone as that is still a projectile and unfair to civies that cant shoot back.
Exactly.

So we await for the offical ruling from the admins. If its not an admin giving the info and its not someone linking to the specific rule then the info cant be taken as gospel. 

We await an admin to give the info. 

If i know the rules and its still so, a greenzone is NOT a free zone for everybody to chill around with ur illegal weapons, police can walk up to u and initiate rp if u have a illegal gun, if u do illegal stuff inside greenzone they will take u.

U are not tho allowed to steal veichles, initiate rp like robbing someone, u are safe in a greenzone from getting robbed, loose ur veichles, or someone starts a firefight with u,

BUT, police are not gonna stop doing their job, they can still scrap ifrits inside a greenzone, take ur weapons and arrest u, that goes for the VIP aswell.

So greenzones are NOT a safezone for rebels to have big guns they are there to protect u from other sorts of stuff, its still rp inside greenzones even tho u are not allowed to do certain stuff.

Dont expect as a rebel u are safe from cops inside a greenzone or u standing smoking weed inside the greenzone etc.

This os ofc if the rules havnt changed

If i know the rules and its still so, a greenzone is NOT a free zone for everybody to chill around with ur illegal weapons, police can walk up to u and initiate rp if u have a illegal gun, if u do illegal stuff inside greenzone they will take u.

U are not tho allowed to steal veichles, initiate rp like robbing someone, u are safe in a greenzone from getting robbed, loose ur veichles, or someone starts a firefight with u,

BUT, police are not gonna stop doing their job, they can still scrap ifrits inside a greenzone, take ur weapons and arrest u, that goes for the VIP aswell.

So greenzones are NOT a safezone for rebels to have big guns they are there to protect u from other sorts of stuff, its still rp inside greenzones even tho u are not allowed to do certain stuff.

Dont expect as a rebel u are safe from cops inside a greenzone or u standing smoking weed inside the greenzone etc.

This os ofc if the rules havnt changed
That still doesnt answer the question, the question was;

"if a Police officer then comes into the green zone and tells me to drop my weapon etc, am I OK to shoot them because they have initiated the RP/Combat regardless of the fact that it is a green zone? "

Back