What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police LOA for 1 week - PC Bond

Simon Bond

First off, I apologise I didn't post this in the Staff Room for the Police Constabulary, but my Police forum rights keep getting taken away for some odd reason.

I am taking an LOA for 1 week (25 Sept - 2 Oct) because of the massive amount of work I am getting recently, and job shadowing taking up 3 days of that time for long hours.

Many thanks,

Simon Bond / PC Bond.

Got excited when I saw LOA, but it was not what I expected :/

Got excited when I saw LOA, but it was not what I expected :/
I literally thought this meant that LoA was being taken for a ride along for one week to show how the police force works, now I am disappoint.

I literally thought this meant that LoA was being taken for a ride along for one week to show how the police force works, now I am disappoint.
Already in the cop force ;) . I remember your name though. Your the one that broke into our training and were metagaming during a training. I know what I need to know thanks :)

Already in the cop force ;) . I remember your name though. Your the one that broke into our training and were metagaming during a training. I know what I need to know thanks :)
Hey I wasn't trying to be offensive at all, why so angry? And all I was doing was checking up on what was going on, I left and went on as cop straight after lol...

Back