What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Negligence?

Alex Q

first of all please disregard the watermark i only use the software for reports or situations like this no pont paying the £50 a month it doesnt hinder anyones ablility to see the situation

ok so a run down of the event leading up to this situation is that i was in kavala and started driving towards agios when i notice a helicopter tailing me i stop at kore fuel and send the police a text to let them know so that if i do go missing they know my previous location and a suspect. (during that the helicopter was hovering above me the whole time i was at kore). i then leave kore fuel in the direction of agios thats when the heli starts to tail me again and then dive bombs me i believe in an attempt to vdm me? i dont know it wasnt super close (i start recording just after this you can see in the video him flying away) but i wasnt taking any chances so i text the police again to tell them that information and the video shows everything that happens after this point.

also for anyone who is going to say that im just mad that i lost my vermin i am not its only 30k its just an inconvenience.

anyway the point of this topic is to ask if this was a case of police negligence? they didnt care at all that i was followed and then dive bombed it kind of felt like they were being biased towards pilots or something lmao i just feel they could have done a better job RP'ing and looking into the situation. anyway i wanna know if this was a for of negligence to do their duty 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alex Q Well i would not go as far as saying that the officers did anything wrong. They Took your gun that was illegal, There is not alot they can do about an aircraft unless they were there as most helis are really common about the island and by the time you messaged the police it was probally long gone.

My personal thoughts are that this is the police and they took your gun but can't do much about the heli.

*This is a personal responce*

@Alex Q Well i would not go as far as saying that the officers did anything wrong. They Tool your gun that was illegal, There is not alot they can do about an aircraft unless they were there as most helis are really common about the island and by the time you messaged the police it was probally long gone.

My personal thoughts are that this is the police and they took your gun but can't do much about the heli.

*This is a personal responce*
as i said in my original post i dont care that they took my gun it was an illegal firearm and therefore i was happy to give it up. my problem is that they were disregarding the fact that i was almost hit of the road by an aircraft. also im concerned that there wasnt much roleplay in that situation "helicopter pilots like to fly low for fun" i dont think this is something a police officer would say in real life to a person who was followed by a helicopter and almost killed. also i believe that comment wasn't all intended to be in roleplay i believe he was just talking out of roleplay.

@Alex Q 

The officers involved could of aproched the situation more professionally (In my opinion) And actully went with the fact that you nearly did get knocked off the road.

If you feel that they did not act appropriately you can submit a compliant to the Police Complaints Commission. 

@Alex Q 

The officers involved could of aproched the situation more professionally (In my opinion) And actully went with the fact that you nearly did get knocked off the road.

If you feel that they did not act appropriately you can submit a compliant to the Police Complaints Commission. 
i mean i dont believe there should be any punishment for there actions i just hope that they learn to roleplay every situation and with a high quality roleplay. also thank you for actually replying and giving your opinion  

believe he was just talking out of roleplay.
He is correct people like flying low to scare people it is fun and that is in roleplay( anything a player says is in roleplay). Simon clearly solved the problem by identifiying PC AJ  . But you cant expect the police to waste time hunting a heli that is long gone. Yes they could have RP'ed it more and acted professionally (mainly AJ as he clearly show little care to what you said) the NCA showed at least some consideration by standing and listening to what you said and could have at leaat said he would look into it. The beat thing to so would be talk to police command about it    ( talk to a bronze command  member they should be able to help you)

He is correct people like flying low to scare people it is fun and that is in roleplay( anything a player says is in roleplay). Simon clearly solved the problem by identifiying PC AJ  . But you cant expect the police to waste time hunting a heli that is long gone. Yes they could have RP'ed it more and acted professionally (mainly AJ as he clearly show little care to what you said) the NCA showed at least some consideration by standing and listening to what you said and could have at leaat said he would look into it. The beat thing to so would be talk to police command about it    ( talk to a bronze command  member they should be able to help you)
alright thank you for your reply 

Back