What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police responce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon Long

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Just been out doing some info gathering 

Just robbed a shop 
4 police units turn up 1 of which being trojan 
its 9am cities dead I get that. But come on man if you're new to this city and you was robbing that show that overwhelming show of power is not needed. its just something to scare potential new comers to the city away. and also to make a suggest in game in OOC chat and then everyone just starts getting toxic like a bunch of children. Come on now. its your city too just because you are the police doesn't mean you cant see that im right in the things im saying and youve got to be toxic just because youve been targeted grow up.

I dunno i just feel proportionate responses for proportionate crimes could go along way in not making this city so dead. Could have had a fun little police chase and stuff but instead just nah cant do anything because if i had been caught in that shop robbing it and tried to get away trojan PROBABLY would have just shot me. because nobody wants to see where things go and they just want to win

fun fact create a roleplay story get some documents on Google docs make it good and maybe they will let you get away with it. Also Trojan know not to shoot unless they have a gun. And what's not to say that police are on high alert at 9am most shop robberies are people trying to bait police to Rob them. if that's happened recently it makes sense for Trojan to respond

Although this is downvoted to hell, I think police response is often dissproportinate. I've seen police stacked up while people rob shops with knives, meanwhile other calls are getting zero attention.

I won't say yes or no to this suggestion - but if it was to be implemented it has to go both ways. By that I mean there would need to be a cap on how many criminals can take part in one specific act as well to keep some level of balance. 

I think this is more of a police suggestion or something for police command to discuss, but I do agree sometimes is really too much. There has been times when I rob the shop and I had nothing in my hand, but police came and pointed pistols at me.

I think this is more of a police suggestion or something for police command to discuss, but I do agree sometimes is really too much. There has been times when I rob the shop and I had nothing in my hand, but police came and pointed pistols at me.
We're constantly told that this is Uk themed, yet every police officer seems to carry a pistol. The reasons for gunbenches being removed was to bring back the UK vibes. It seems that crime doesn't pay, our ability to suceed is so low as well. Interceptors, breaches, cops not valuing a hostage life etc. Instant boxing. When banks are back, and cops need to deal with Tragos or Azzballas outnumbering police on bank jobs, we'll see this rule change.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're constantly told that this is Uk themed, yet every police officer seems to carry a pistol. The reasons for gunbenches being removed was to bring back the UK vibes. It seems that crime doesn't pay, our ability to suceed is so low as well. Interceptors, breaches, cops not valuing a hostage life etc. Instant boxing. When banks are back, and cops need to deal with Tragos or Azzballas outnumbering police on bank jobs, we'll see this rule change.
I do get where you're coming from and I agree police is often really aggressive. At the moment all cops are armed because how dangerous it still is, even without the ability to craft guns. When Jordan, me and a PCON pulled someone over, and we haven't actually talked to them yet, just informed the PCON what to do, we were met with this:

https://i.imgur.com/zbPcYzz.mp4

This was over a stop because we heard them scream something about knives and we wanted to question them about it. This is the reason why cops got guns in the first place, every cop that wasn't firearms was just being bullied by people with guns, often shot because they pulled them over, or robbed before they got out of their car, all because they didn't have a gun. I'm not sure if you were here a year ago when only firearms had guns, but it was rediculous how many times people pulled a gun to police because they knew the cops would be powerless.

However, I do agree that cops should not have a win mentality, they should take a step back and reassess the situation, is it too dangerous? Step back, record, report to CID. A lot of times this doesn't happen and it just goes into a full on gunfight, bunch of cops get mass murdered, and CID want to investigate but we barely recieve any evidence. This was the case a few months ago when aztecas massacred 30+ cops and a medic, and all evidence I had was my own bodycam and SI Greenhalghs bodycam. Else I had fuckall to look at. I do get cops just want to win, it's human to always want to be the best. But they should look at other ways to win. Ok we can't win this gunfight, let's record what we see, send it to CID, fuck them up later.

Interceptors are  a thing in the UK, when I was in traffic (ingame obvsly), we only could take them out when we needed to and needed a sergeant or higher to authorise it. And most of the times it was command using them anyway. I had Shepherd shout at me for using the interceptor for a traffic stop instead of it's intended use: pursue a fast car.

Breaches are a thing, however, I personally think the only ones doing them should be firearms or people trained for it. As CID I often join breaches, but I barely go in front. As Adv dog handler, I am trained to go with the breachers, yet I always stay either in the middle or behind. I've seen a few RP scenario's get fucked over because of a breach and people being cuffed without having the ability to explain themselves. Cops not valuing a hostage life is something the hostage can take to court for, as their use of force brought his/her life in danger.

You claim if banks are back the rule will change, are you sure about that? Unless this becomes an actual rule by admins that cops have to confirm the demands and keep their word, and hostages their lives have to be valued, however then this will become extremely ruleplay and I know some rebels who would abuse the living shit out of this. Or that police command start cracking down on these situations and get the cops who do it a warning point, demoted or even kicked, I can assure you, it will be the exact same thing.

Unpopular suggestion / More of a rules suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back