What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Police Rubbern Gun (Metal Penetration POV)

4 minutes ago, Dylan said:

OK

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thats why its always important to have back up with you rather than doing it solo :)

Sounds like fun for PCSO's that don't know about this. Stop the car or I will shoot. Shoots threw door. GG 

On 3/15/2016 at 6:43 PM, Dylan said:

OK

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Did not see this video until now.. And this is exactly what I mean.. How 1 "COP" can go against 4-6 "Rebels" alone when they have lethal weapons.. (I do not know if you had any officers covering you from any other angles, but you understand what I mean :) )

I remember the default pistol (tazer) being a pain in early Altis Life, but this just takes the cake :3

Thanks for posting the video though, I had a few giggles seeing how easily you took them 1 by 1 (or even 2 at the time :O )

Seen posts like this before and always has the same outcome. Rubber bullets are OP to a certain distance. Rebels have 7.62 that can 1 tap you from 700m away. It's like a balance beam. Don't make it harder for the cops than it already is.

Back