What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Popkas teleporting back to real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo43321

Banned
Well I joined the community 18montahs ago and I liked and enjoyed every single moment I had here. Unfortunately some IRL things happening right now and Arma is boring me a bit. I would like to give a shot out to the people that helped me making this adventure best as possible.

@Ram-my best friend in the community and taught my every thing that i know about role play don’t be a stranger.

@FabioHoeg-you were like a brother to me this last 17monaths I will miss you keep In touch.

@Replica-1of my best friends I remember you accept me to the phantoms 17montahs ago lol,I will miss you and will pay you a ticket to Israel to fix my Camro for free LOL keep in touch.

@Damian-you been a good friend I will miss you also keep in touch.

Jonas-even though I know you only for a month I will miss you holla at me some time.

@Woopie and @sous-we had good times I still woe you for the defibs lol.

@Shambala12 and @CMO Jackdevo we had some fun in the medic patrols and our time in the phantom keep in touch.

I am sorry if I forgot any1 and I wish the community the best in the future. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"SIR COMPLY OR DIE, COMPLY OR DIE!"

Byebye my favorite Jew :( You will be missed. Come say hi when you have time! 

(Please don't crash your camaro again, it's fcking stupid.)

And please stop bying Fifa coins you bellend it's useless. 

"I need a dollah a dollaaah a dollah is wat IE neeeeeeeeeed" 

No one to call a hobo now... :( 

I miss the fun we had in medics and The Phantom days tbh...Come back soon! We all love you <3

Seriously message me on steam and get in touch tho :)

Popka, get me that ticket to Israel and I will fix your car and teach you how to drive it also :) It was so funny when you raged and can you unblock me from steam now? don't order anymore prostitutes in Hebrew when you were on the mic then come back saying you ordered food haha. See ya my favourite Israeli <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back