What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Popped to the shop, now i am back.

Jayray Holder

Commissar
Hello all, to the ones that remember me, How you been? And to the people that don't know me, let me introduce myself.

My name is Jayray, i joined this community in 2017 and played here for about 2 years before leaving this beautiful community for about a year and a half in 2019. (Popped to the shops and got lost). Now i am back and happy to be here.

I have done many things within this community, i joined the Glorious UNMC in the glory days and reached the rank of SgtM back when Kech and Blaze were Generals (Good times). I managed to join the Police and reach the rank of Sgt and NCA Section Leader, i also attempted to join Armed Response(Didn't make the cut), which was fun, but damn those guys are good. I even tried my hand at joining/Running a gang with rebel life.

Alot has happen within the past 1 nearly 2 years and i am looking forward to seeing what new stuff this community has to offer, not only on Altis but also FiveM. Suffice to say i am looking forward to getting to know the ropes again and getting in with the flow of things in the community. I have had a fairly clean record within this community (FAIRLY) and i would like to keep it that way.

Besides that, it's good to see that the hard work of the staff and dev team continues to make this community one of the best roleplaying communities across Arma, and soon across FiveM.

without further ado it's time to crack open a Red Gull

Did you get me those Doritos I asked for in 2019? 

giphy.gif

Back