What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PorkChops (Rejected - Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): SnT PorkChops

Description of what happened: Driving towards Pyrgos when I saw an incoming police vehicle DeSyncing. The Police Vehicle crashed with another vehicle and I got out of my Hatchback and started to pickup someone's items and cash (with the actual intent on sending them back, I do this regularly). When picking up the items the person who was dead on the ground was a member of SnT, I heard a vehicle approaching and decided to turn on my recording device quickly, surprise -surprise SnT PorkChop VDM'd me. I'm assuming because he saw my picking up his team mates items. I realise the video doesn't show much (since I only started recording when I heard a vehicle) but to my left in the video is a burning wreck, his friend is below me and obviously it's against server rules to VDM anywhere besides redzone.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, messaged him twice but does not reply.

Value of item/money lost: £33,000

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: 

Great evidence? Anyway, you was crouched in the middle of the road i didn't see you till last min and driving at over 250km/h its hard to avoid you, I suggest next time you look both ways before you attempt to cross the road.

Close this topic for an admin to see please.

Ok....it seem you were in the middle of the road. If you were in the middle of the road it's not even worth asking for comp since it is your fault you got ran over. It has happened to me when I jut log in. Deal with it it's on,y £30,000

Great evidence? Anyway, you was crouched in the middle of the road i didn't see you till last min and driving at over 250km/h its hard to avoid you, I suggest next time you look both ways before you attempt to cross the road.

Close this topic for an admin to see please.
How could you not see me? I was standing next to a burning wreck and your own team mate dead, the fact you didn't reply to either messages I sent to you just makes me believe you did it on purpose even more.

Ok....it seem you were in the middle of the road. If you were in the middle of the road it's not even worth asking for comp since it is your fault you got ran over. It has happened to me when I jut log in. Deal with it it's on,y £30,000
£30,000 isn't my issue, I don't care for money - I just don't enjoy players who play the game to troll. Just like later on he met me at the VIP store telling me "you have a big black dick". I looked both ways, I crossed the road and started recording when I heard a vehicle. He didn't even stop, just carried on driving.

I didn't message back because why would i? You was in the road you idiot, what do you expect? I didn't see you seems they was police on my tail. Oh well you obviously feel that i should be banned becasue i play the game to troll.

Steph yes it hurts so much this guy spent some of his time raging over me :(

I didn't message back because why would i? You was in the road you idiot, what do you expect? I didn't see you seems they was police on my tail. Oh well you obviously feel that i should be banned becasue i play the game to troll.

Steph yes it hurts so much this guy spent some of his time raging over me :(
Do me a favour lad, wipe the dribble off of your chin. If you can't see someone standing in the middle of a road next to a burning vehicle and your own team mate it might just be time to get some glasses.

You serious i have played here 2months and no report against me, you stand in road and i hit you doing 250km/h+ and you wonder why? Seriously....

emigrates seems to be spamming report threads left and right... i smell large amounts of butthurt and madness... *grabs popcorn*

Report forums are not chit-chats posts. I'm locking this until it's investigated. I'm at work atm can't watch videos.

I ve watched the video and we cannot prove much here, I want to see what happened previously to the knockdown which i cannot

It looks like you was on the floor, another point is that you are on the road also.

Report rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back