What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

@Porks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Since it got locked and I have to get this straight.

The cops give themselves the right to kill rulebreakers. Why is it that rebels/civs cant then? I honestly don't get it. 

The banning before was too weak, now its ban everyone who gets reported.

Who was this police officer?

Police are not admins and can not RDM rule breakers. 

If they are reported RDMing or VDming to be fake admins, they can and will be banned. So please report.

- Mitch

The bans are ridiculous at times. they see the shitty little clip the people report and bam, your banned. My ban wasn't even looked into. I know this because if they did actually do some research, I wouldn't be banned. JOKE!!

Thats funny because when i joined the police they say if you see anyone VDM'in to open fire? so what the fuck...

Here is an example of cops saying open on the forums they kill rulebreakers: 

The bans are ridiculous at times. they see the shitty little clip the people report and bam, your banned. My ban wasn't even looked into. I know this because if they did actually do some research, I wouldn't be banned. JOKE!!
Ok last time, im sick of your attitude, the admins work bloody hard over here with everything we have on our plate. We dont have the time to sit through hour long videos of every single ban request. Wilco has sat down for the past few days/nights running through every report a player thread.

Hes dedicated most of his time to this to finally clear it to get back on top. Maybe if you knew how much he himself has to do daily for this site/server you would finally wake up to reality. The rest of the admins are dealing with stuff on the forums, TS and in game all day everyday. Even when we arnt on duty.

The evidence gets reported, you have your chance to fight your corner on the forums.

Im sick of your constant bashing of everyone and everything. 

Whined you neck in and actually respect someone in this community. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Respect? not being funny but this is just going to kill your community... I won't be licking no arse to get unbanned. 

If you want an example on why people get angry mitch. Take a look at my ban. I got banned for another persons actions because the evidence consisting of a 20 second video was not watched properly. 

Cops have been banned, Infact some have been banned in the last few days.

Server rules apply to everyone, every faction

Thats funny because when i joined the police they say if you see anyone VDM'in to open fire? so what the fuck...
This was not VDM.... this was someone breaking NLR, and no the police cannot take the server rules into there own hands only the law.

Porkchop i am unsure why you are wasting time trying to justify your clear cut rule breaking rather than opening an un ban request with your hands up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back