What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Port forwarding Battleye.

Harald Jordfreser

For the tech-savy dudes on here. No silly answers (Restart your game/ Delete battleye/ etc...) please.

Can i portforward to battleye? - keep getting kicked for "lost connection to battleye" in Atlas, and i would assume battleye uses same port in any game.

If yes/no, why?

@Harald Jordfreser

Im not sure if BE has ever allowed clients to forward to their ports nor has their been a need for it as far as i could tell from their forums etc. I believe it is a issue between your client and BE's servers something which your ISP could look into and possibly fix. Otherwise you could always contact BE about it and ask how to move forward. 

I had similar issues on ARK aswell as ATLAS so i´ll post what fixes i used on there.

Update your modem/router’s firmware. Also, make sure that you aren’t running “Cucusoft Net Guard” which is incompatible with BE.

go to the “BattlEye” folder in your game directory (e.g. “ATLAS\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\BattlEye” ) and double-click the “Install_BattlEye.bat” file to install BE. (Sometimes you might need to agree to their terms again which is why you run this again)

go to the “BattlEye” folder in your game directory (e.g. “ATLAS\ShooterGame\Saved\LastServerConnectStringCache” ) and open it. Grab the ip from it and open steam and open properties on Atlas, launch options and type the following: +connect and the ip after it.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the tech-savy dudes on here. No silly answers (Restart your game/ Delete battleye/ etc...) please.

Can i portforward to battleye? - keep getting kicked for "lost connection to battleye" in Atlas, and i would assume battleye uses same port in any game.

If yes/no, why?
Delete battle eye or just restart your game !

Back