What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Portable batteries for electric vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gabbana

Very simple one, just add the "petrol can" version, but for electric cars. Don't really need to give you a fully charge, but just enough for you to move your car to a electric charger.

This, apart from make life way easier for electric car owners, would improve the roleplay for mechanics, since they will be able to attend dispatches like "My car runned out of battery".

Last edited by a moderator:
Mechanics can attach any car onto their lorry providing they have keys. I'll leave the rest for RP for you to find out how this would help your situation 🙂

I'd say still a +1 though

This is a good start of an idea, but IRL - it will require a van with an onboard charger. 
Something portable (in a size of a jump pack) wouldn't make sense.

This is a good start of an idea, but IRL - it will require a van with an onboard charger. 
Something portable (in a size of a jump pack) wouldn't make sense.
3559e9a91d14784459a4f8d0f3eba4b9.png

Have seen those products being pitched, but not available for purchase yet.
Many would doubt it's benefit, as it will only provide 20 -40 miles range  - but that weight will also impact the efficiency of the car.

If that ever exist IRL, it can totally be an asset for mechanic RP in the city.

i +1 this idea, it was albeit strange but nice before when the twizzy ran out of charge and i could just pour petrol over the batteries to get a charge

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back