What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Poseidon Beware

Whoever brings these men forward, alive, to Qrow the newest of the Poseidon brothers shall be given a bounty of £5,000,000 if gifted to myself when the day is young, £2,500,000 when the day has reached middle age and £1,500,000 when the day is old. 

I wish to have some new toys to play with. 

Dead....as they are but mere hobo's and worth little... No more than £45,000 each will be awarded, a standard Sicario fee. 

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

I dont know what to question why Ralph has an P90 or why you guys took an associate hostage.

thanks for letting me Know i will put Ralph on my Hobo hit list not my Rebel Hit list 

If i was Poseidon i would be shaking in my boots! beware of the man with a TRG and a MXM  -runs away and hides-
Don't be talking trash about the MXM lad, it's fantastic in CQC, although personally I do prefer the MXSW

TRG is a piece of shit though 

I sure as hell would get scared is someone called me a silly billy 🤣

Watch out new Poseidon members you might get called a silly billy 

my opinion not a staff one just to be sure you know

Whoever brings these men forward, alive, to Qrow the newest of the Poseidon brothers shall be given a bounty of £5,000,000 if gifted to myself when the day is young, £2,500,000 when the day has reached middle age and £1,500,000 when the day is old. 

I wish to have some new toys to play with. 

Dead....as they are but mere hobo's and worth little... No more than £45,000 each will be awarded, a standard Sicario fee. 
I’m only slightly concerned on what you’re gonna use them for but also intrigued 😂

I’m only slightly concerned on what you’re gonna use them for but also intrigued 😂
He needs someone to clean orion compound as it is very dusty due to it not being used enough. Also need to decontaminate the tort... interogation room. With a final use of moving target practice for the associates.

He needs someone to clean orion compound as it is very dusty due to it not being used enough. Also need to decontaminate the tort... interogation room. With a final use of moving target practice for the associates.
Moving target practice? They need to learn to shoot something stood still first 😂

oh no you kidnapped someone with an aks probably lonely at the checkpoint. you guys are tough.

On 13/04/2019 at 18:11, Aethon said:

This is a message to Poseidon - when outnumbered, don't be cheeky! This man didn't follow that message - here is the result, a warning to all those who wish to join this cartel with the intention of telling others what to do...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
what gang is this again? send me your gang name and wait 

Back