What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Potatinator loves you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebediah Jalalai

Half a year ago I would never even think about making this post but sadly the day has now come for me to say goodbye. 

After having spent 1000+ hours during a one year period I have seen the best and the worst parts of this community, and the good parts heavily outweigh the bad parts. My decision to leave has nothing to do with the people involved in this  community, I have simply grown tired of Arma III. 

This will most likely be my favourite server in any game all time. I have so much respect for the staff and people who has made my time here so enjoyable. This community have gotten me real friends in different nations all across the world whom I still talk to every day and will more than likely get to see soon hopefully. And for this I have nothing else to thank than RPUK.

During my time here I have seen people start off as complete hobo’s and then climbed the virtual ladder to success within the community, I wish all these people well in the future and hope they keep on having a great time every time they join the server. 

I might still come on sometimes to roam as a hobo in the streets of kavala. But until then I wish all of you the best, please take care of RPUK and everyone playing.

No tags since the list is far too long, but a very special thank you to everyone involved in The Psychos, you guys really have been the best and I know we will still stay in touch.

Peace,

[P] Yeneral. Potatinator <3

Took me in as a Rct 9 months ago and what a 9 months it has been. You will be missed on ARMA by all the Psychos!! :)

Yeneral why you leave us. You will make me and George Harris very sad, But all that aside We will miss you in the community 

See you later mate. You best still play Golf with friends.

Cya you soon dude.. Thx for some great hours together 🙏 

ohh.. and btw - don’t forget to share the wealth with all them dirty magazines u keep to yourself at the back office 😎

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't even realise how much time I got on my hands now after I've quit this game, a lot of fun but hella time consuming. Love ya Potato.

FIlip, I remember bringing you in as a little hobo off the street and welcoming you into The Psychos over a year ago along with Ben and Wolfzy, since the you have only got better and grown as a part of The Psychos, obviously i have left since then but I (and everyone else) appreciate and respect the time and work you have put into the gang. Love you <3

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On 2017-12-13 at 21:58, ItsJoshx said:

FIlip, I remember bringing you in as a little hobo off the street and welcoming you into The Psychos over a year ago along with Ben and Wolfzy, since the you have only got better and grown as a part of The Psychos, obviously i have left since then but I (and everyone else) appreciate and respect the time and work you have put into the gang. Love you <3

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yay so much time formplaying CS and reflect about what I’m really doing with my life! I lobe you and we shall cross paths again somewhere some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back