What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[POTENTIAL S7 SPOILERS] Game of Thrones

Glad it's back and literally can't wait for each episode especially with the Starks reuniting 

Glad it's back and literally can't wait for each episode especially with the Starks reuniting 
Ye its getting very good. 

Its gonna be hilarious with the Starka reuniting: 

Jon: I died and came back to life.

Arya: I am no one and can change faces.

Bran: I am the Three Eyed Raven.

Sansa: What am I? 😭

Tagged with [POTENTIAL S7 SPOILERS] due to the nature of the thread, please do not deliberately spoil the show (IE writing the plotline for every episode)

On a less serious note, I must say I am really enjoying the series so far, some interesting story lines in the South so it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tagged with [POTENTIAL S7 SPOILERS] due to the nature of the thread, please do not deliberately spoil the show (IE writing the plotline for every episode)

On a less serious note, I must say I am really enjoying the series so far, some interesting story lines in the South so it seems.
Yes I apolgise.... 

But yes im looking forward to when (spoilers) the white walkers come south. I want to see whether queens/kings like Cersi and Danaeries will unite or not.

Cannot wait for the next episode, it's been amazing so far

.... Yes, this is true
Yes every episode leaves me wanting to see next sooo much😂

Really enjoying S07. it seems like everything is coming together and a lot more is happening in every episode as they are condensing everything in the last 2 seasons.

I love it! First two episodes are a bit slow-ish. HBO also released few pics from S07E04

12-images-spoils-of-war.jpg

Ye it did start slow but everything is coming together (finally). 

I also wonder about Jon and Danearies cause they are aunt and nephew but dont know it.... hopefully they dont do anything funnt 😂

Back