What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Potential Vanilla Unicorn Improvements

Chlo

Hi, I recently acquired Vanilla Unicorn and was brainstorming some potential changes to improve the club. I thought I would share these ideas and ask if anyone else had any suggestions ❤️

vanilla_unicorn_mirror.JPG

1 - Hair & Makeup option available at the mirror in the changing room at the back of the club.

Having this option available by using your archies eye or a circle on the floor where you stand to interact like in a hair dressers. Costing the same price as other facilities. I think this is a fantastic addition to the club, being able to change your characters appearance for events and even in-between shows with ease. 

2 - A wardrobe to be added, interacting at either the lockers or the clothing rails. Allowing staff to change into their outfits and changing for shows.

3 - Vanilla Unicorn staff clothing to be added, clothing has already been designed by Jeep as seen below! I would love if the hoodie could be accessed by everyone like the team midnight one for example in clothing shops. Then for the staff jerseys to only be available in the Vanilla Unicorn wardrobe by staff members. 

The only Con I can think of is Dev Work! 

unknown.png
unknown.png

Back