What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pounder Storage Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Shire

Investor
Investor
Hello, this suggestion is pretty simple one, the MTL Pounder is currently 500 storage but it is the largest truck you can purchase, larger than the benson

i feel due to the size of the truck it should be more like 1000 storage, unlike the benson you cannot put anything inside the back of it so i dont feel it would become overpowered, many do almost acheive this storage size by useing a slamtruck and a van to gain 750 storage.

in order to try and keep balance the price of the Pounder could be increased on the import price as it is currentlly around the same price as the benson so it could be bumped to maybe 2x, i just think it would be a nice QOL improvment

Pounder and a box for size reference, its not that much smaller than a packer with a trailer on it

hOptCuq.jpg

took some more pictures with a benson alongside to show the size difference

Fe4agzf.jpg

hUJnL4h.jpg

these ones are where both are either bumper level or tail level

IyJ5HRQ.jpg

Zn2zzd1.jpg

as you can see you could pretty much fit the benson inside the pounder so i beleive the increas to 1000 storage would be a reasonable suggestion

+1 from me makes sense as no one really currently uses it and this would make it a truck that people would use more again

As a proud user of the Pounder since 2020. I agree, very much soo. It would make the cheapest apples and oranges in town, even cheaper.

#DoYouWantABagWithThat

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back