What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Power gaming, rule breaks and saltyness, all in 1 interaction

Watched your stream today, you have a very calming stream from when I was watching, definitely keep up the good work and I will most certainly subscribe

I've had experiences with Jack Port and mason before. Mason was a pretty cool guy, but jack was salty af. always swearing at people for attention...

Woah, i mean i was gonna say "Oh it's not power gaming" as he said "you get 100k from the government" but soon as he said "Im checking my phone, you have 9mil" i was so shocked XD

I know. I think that making someone take all their money out of the bank should be against the rules tbh, regardless of if they know how much is in it, its quite unfair.

But yes checking my bank account "on his phone" 😡😡

I know. I think that making someone take all their money out of the bank should be against the rules tbh, regardless of if they know how much is in it, its quite unfair.

But yes checking my bank account "on his phone" 
1f621.png
1f621.png
I'm fairly certain it is a rule. Dont know what number or anything. 

I'm fairly certain it is a rule. Dont know what number or anything. 
This isn't the one you are talking about but it is clear that this rule was broken:
(4.5) Using the stats.Roleplay.co.uk stats page to gain information about players or gangs and then use that information ingame is considered metagaming. (Punishment is a ban)

I did try to copy that into the direct chat to the gang, but it wouldnt copy and paste!

not sure if the other members are rule breakers too or just the one who checked...

But yes checking my bank account "on his phone" 
1f621.png
1f621.png
It is against the rules, you do not know how much someone has in their bank account to claim otherwise would be meta gaming as you are using knowledge gained out of roleplay to influence a robbery carried out in roleplay. Rule 4.5 

One of those guys (Ghost I think) sounds like one of the main characters from MW2 campaign   

I remember people use to joke about doing to this one guy who was the richest guy on the server, but I am shocked to see someone actually did it. The main gentleman who was doing the robbing I came across him last night he was quite impolite then too.

i saw him pick up a total new player just after he killed me and I respawned... probably forced the guy to take his new 100k out!

I'm sorry if they gave you a bad experience I was in ts with them and jack seemed to think that he checked your bank card in the atm with the pin 5 I've been trying to get jack to improve he rp cus I have seen him shoot people for not put there hands put when he hasn't threatened they life or to shoot at them so he needs to read rules and improve but mason and john are good rpers most of the time and from the vid it look like jack was trying to lead the robber witch was not done well at all I will  have  words with him in ts for you so he improves.

Back