What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Prestige - what it is and how to get it as fast as possible.

@Danish what did lvl 1 offer and what upgrades came with lvl 2?
Level 1 offers handguns, rebel clothing, helmets, carrier rigs, a special suit, a spawnpoint, a vehicle garage and a blackmarket shop. What level 2 offers? Nothing currently. Blame DJ

Thank you for the reply wasn't sure if it would be answered as its an old post. was hoping cider would be better as iv spent many hours so far doing apples and only lvl 300, but in the video they said only 54 runs of cider for prestige

Thank you for the reply wasn't sure if it would be answered as its an old post. was hoping cider would be better as iv spent many hours so far doing apples and only lvl 300, but in the video they said only 54 runs of cider for prestige
You might require less cider runs, however they take longer.

ok thank you just seems 54 runs is a less then the amount of runs iv done so far with just selling apples. would it be quicker then apples if i do cider and then use the money from cider to buy cider and sell it back to get more xp?

ok thank you just seems 54 runs is a less then the amount of runs iv done so far with just selling apples. would it be quicker then apples if i do cider and then use the money from cider to buy cider and sell it back to get more xp?
I would still stick with apples

its more about how effective it is bud, an apple run from gather point to seller is around 325m drive, a cider run has a total run of more then 3km and you have to process.

yer makes sense, just wondering if there was a better way iv sold a lot of apples and i still seem very far away from lvl 3. is there a list of perks for all prestige levels? 

I'll make a video on what you get from the prestige club.

Back