What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Prevent locals from spawning on chairs in houses

Jack Wiltshire

Nothing breaks immersion like gathering at the gangs hideout for a table meeting to find 8 random locals sat around.

Pro's: Better immersion, I didn't invite them round.

Cons: People will probably miss having locals to mindlessly murder when they spawn in their house. @Kyle Racoonwill have no one to talk to anymore. 

This problem led to one of the most hilarious Roleplay situation I've ever had. Two old ladies occupying the chairs in the interview room in vespucci police station and @Charles Vanebeing interviewed by Kate. Thanks again charles for that hilarious evening. 

cc @PsianaRama

This problem led to one of the most hilarious Roleplay situation I've ever had. Two old ladies occupying the chairs in the interview room in vespucci police station and @Charles Vanebeing interviewed by Kate. Thanks again charles for that hilarious evening. 

cc @PsianaRama
By all means keep them it in non player houses, that makes sense. 

In private homes, its more of a hindrance. 

@Jack Wiltshire This would be a manual process to do - If you have a list/images of the exact chairs it is something we can do.

Back