What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Price of selling drugs should increase slightly

JDM-4

Brief Summary:

Drugs should make more money than any other legal job slightly, as more risk is involved, and more opportunities for RP open up.

Detailed Suggestion:

Drug selling should get you slightly more than fishing/trucking in my opinion, as it involves alot more risk due to police, people potentially robbing you and gangs making you pay tax to sell around their area. This at least adds more RP interactions in the game, instead of hopping on and doing trucking/fishing by your self all day long. It also reflects real life, where selling drugs has a high risk/reward factor. The fact that drugs make you less money than trucking/fishing shows you why that's where 70% of the server are. I'm not asking to make drug selling super profitable, but right now it's far less profitable than trucking/fishing and that's just bizarre to me. 

EDIT: Also, not sure I'm imagining this but recently it seems like a lot of locals are saying no to purchasing drugs, I counted around 8-11 no's in a row on several occasions, don't know if this is a bug but it's annoying as hell since it's hard to find locals as it is due to their random spawns. The no rate should be decreased IMO, maybe like 10% failure rate instead of whatever it is right now.

The Pros:

More RP opportunities

Less people crowding the trucking/fishing outposts causing havoc and requiring constant clean up of the area (the amount of cars that get pushed off the new fishing pier is a joke) 

The Cons:

As mentioned above, just have to find the right balance for the drug prices, too much will make everyone sell drugs, so there needs to be a fine line. Maybe if it makes you around 15% more to sell drugs per hour compared to fishing/trucking, or even just make it so if a local buys 4 you actually get paid 4x the amount instead of what it is right now which gives you closer to 2x when you sell 4.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Slightly, but imo, it's for the better, and will create more RP on the server instead of the server just being a story mode simulator for the truckers/fishers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion.

The prices was reviewed and was increased after this post. 

Moving to implemented

Back