What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Prioritise whitelisted factions in the que

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutchables

Brief Summary: Prioritise whitelisted factions in the que.

Detailed Suggestion: Those on the server who have invested time and effort into joining the Police/NHS/Gangs should have priority in the que, it’s great to see the server with record numbers but those who have been here for a while and made the effort should be rewarded for doing so.

The Pros: Allowing whitelisted factions into the server fist in the que enables the city to function as it should, Police/NHS should be guaranteed to be in first as we need them.

Also the criminal element needs to be in the city to be on the opposite side of Police/NHS.

Let’s people who have invested time and effort into the server to be rewarded for their dedication.

The Cons: None

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Yes, it enables the whitelisted factions to get into the server first and cuts down on the problematic newcomers (the minority of new people who cause carnage) 

Maybe have a gander over on Normans suggestion lots of players have added an input into this one 

Huh? you've put two suggestions in one?

The topic of whitelisted slots has already been debated, with Stealthee pointing out the flaw "This is a situation like the Alton Towers fast track, where everyone gets fast track and it is then just another queue."

Also the criminal element needs to be in the city to be on the opposite side of Police/NHS.
This is a matter for a unique suggestion, I'd recommend you put more time and though into it if you do make it. However, I'd just like to bring attention to the fact that it is incredibly quick for anyone to drive across the city anyway.

Let me just share an experience from the other day. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nothing bad towards devs or staff at all. I spent 55 minutes to get on when i started at position 2 in cue 3 minutes after restart.  

This concept only works IF the priority groups you allow in do not connect at a faster rate than people disconnecting. Otherwise non-priority players will never see the start of the queue.

TikTak shows the number of admins connecting at the start pushes routine players up the queue and causes a delay despite it being originally 2. Imagine adding maybe what, 50 factioned players to that and a continous connection of those? You'll never get in.

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion.

This was implemented a while ago.

Moving to implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back