What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Prison Break Season 5

Malarkey

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
So looks like Prison Break is making a return with a new season.

Thoughts about this? 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wait, it's actually coming back? Thought it was just rumours and was never going to come back haha :p

Last edited by a moderator:
FOX must be running out of money, too good to be true they have to of messed it up somehow. 

Now the original went on too long... after a long break it will be good to have another season so looking forward to it... 2017 release date i heard.

Now the original went on too long... after a long break it will be good to have another season so looking forward to it... 2017 release date i heard.
Think there's only going to be about 9 episodes. However should be good either way

glad it's coming back hopefully it won't be a failure. Im glad Sarah Wayne Callies is in it thought she was great in The Walking Dead :D 

I have a feeling they are going to ruin it, they can either pull off someone coming back from the dead very well or completely ruin it will have to wait and see. Season 1 was by far the best.

...now on that note time to go binge watch the last 4 series cya ^.^

Prison break was brilliant , on every episode i always had that feeling of wonder of wondering what happend  next hopefully the new season brings back the feeling again :D

Early 2017 according to Fox.

I'll have to wait until all the episodes have aired then binge watch the full season in a day

Back