What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Prison Escapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperG1

There needs to be ways prisoners can plan to escape rather than just lock everything so we have to just sit there.

A few things you can put in if people agree.

Ventilation shafts that we can go up in to maybe the roof or the side of the building 

Fence areas that have a gap in we can use.

maybe been able to steal a access card for doors with the right planning.

Tunnels or any other ideas people can add as breaking out is a good way of roleplay it gets the guards involved more and its more of an adventure.

i UNDERSTAND YOU DO THE CRIME YOU FACE THE TIME.

however there are ways to escape prisons so this needs the options as well rather than waiting for people to break you out and have a big gun fight just to lose all the time.

Yard time we need to have this as at the minute we are just stuck in a cell which is not realistic to be honest but if we have more ideas it would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan, if you make easy ways to get out of prison then there isn't a point of having a prison. People will do much more stupid things to get arrested and just escape, it's a very bad cycle to have. Instead the criminals should value themselves better and not parade around with weapons not hang around after committing crimes and not just constantly attacking the police then maybe they wouldn't spend so much time in prison. However I am  a fan of there being a way out that people don't know about, will give people something to look for and do whilst in prison

Its almost like when the police mess around instead of actually doing what police would do its weird.

Exactly this is what i mean people assume what i posted was (make it easy to escape ) shock . there should be ways to escape yes they would be very hard and gives people something to do in prison. but again -11 but no other comments what a shock from the community.

Unfortunately the prison is a heavily secured facility, G6 have the place on 24/7 surveillance with armed police being on call 24/7.

There are various method of "escape" which make sense within roleplay there may be a prerequisite to make it easier... Who knows... You will have to find out in roleplay.

I am up for introducing good behaviour rewards, eg reduced time and other stuff, but as for the suggestion as it stands, moving to rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back