What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Prison: New tasks

+1

It would be great to see lots of new things come into play with RP in prison life. At the minute there is really not a lot within prison to RP, it is very very limited on how people can actually RP after getting sentenced. That's probably a main reason what ALOT of people get sentenced to prison's and then get bored after 10minutes and then they just log off and come back after their sentence is finished or nearly finished so they don't actually really 'serve a sentence' in bolingbrook.

If there was new things implemented into the prison which made prison to actually keep you active the whole time or even most of the time while you were serving a sentence thins would bring a whole other aspect to the RP and the server in my opinion. 

I think also if prison is to get looked into and updated, I think also the like of sentences, I believe they should be actually served while you're actually on the server rather than based on a time 

clock even when you are not on the server. There's some pros and cons to that as in people who may complain that they don't have a lot of time to be on the server and the want to come on and have fun rather than come on to sit in prison, as they say, don't don the crime and you don't do the time. But if there was a lot more things to get up to in prison it means this prison time won't be spent bored just standing there. 'picking apples/oranges - making smoothies, cleaning tables, washing dishes, checking food stock'. This is very repetitive and doesn't involve a lot of RP atall, the only real RP you get done while doing this I think Is if you have other people there to talk to and you're interacting with them while you are doing these things.

BIG CHANGES need to come into play with the prison system I think - There could be so much stuff that could be added for this side of RP 🙂

+1

It would be great to see lots of new things come into play with RP in prison life. At the minute there is really not a lot within prison to RP, it is very very limited on how people can actually RP after getting sentenced. That's probably a main reason what ALOT of people get sentenced to prison's and then get bored after 10minutes and then they just log off and come back after their sentence is finished or nearly finished so they don't actually really 'serve a sentence' in bolingbrook.

If there was new things implemented into the prison which made prison to actually keep you active the whole time or even most of the time while you were serving a sentence thins would bring a whole other aspect to the RP and the server in my opinion. 

I think also if prison is to get looked into and updated, I think also the like of sentences, I believe they should be actually served while you're actually on the server rather than based on a time 

clock even when you are not on the server. There's some pros and cons to that as in people who may complain that they don't have a lot of time to be on the server and the want to come on and have fun rather than come on to sit in prison, as they say, don't don the crime and you don't do the time. But if there was a lot more things to get up to in prison it means this prison time won't be spent bored just standing there. 'picking apples/oranges - making smoothies, cleaning tables, washing dishes, checking food stock'. This is very repetitive and doesn't involve a lot of RP atall, the only real RP you get done while doing this I think Is if you have other people there to talk to and you're interacting with them while you are doing these things.

BIG CHANGES need to come into play with the prison system I think - There could be so much stuff that could be added for this side of RP 🙂
THey have to remain online whil they serve their sentence. Tbh I think thats a good idea and we should trial it. 

i like this because now almost evryone just afk and sit out there time. adding this would definlty bring more rp in prison life!+1

Back