What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Prison sentences/ bans

Dan hancok

Unlinked
I think depending on the rules broken rather than banning someone if you report it. staff should be able to act as cctv in the area and tip of police for example vdm everyone hates this but I feel they’ll learn there lesson more but sticking them in the cells for a very long period of time that way they learn there lesson but also takes work off the staff 

Yes I understand the confusion but I think rather than a first ban for 24hr this could be  a jail sentence that is the same time but rather than not playing for a day . you actually have to be on the server to work your time off, people that actually want to be on the server will do so and the ones that where here to rdm won’t stick around 

Yes I understand the confusion but I think rather than a first ban for 24hr this could be  a jail sentence that is the same time but rather than not playing for a day . you actually have to be on the server to work your time off, people that actually want to be on the server will do so and the ones that where here to rdm won’t stick around 
I get what you're saying but ultimately people will do Risk vs Reward. If I murder 40 people in Pillbox, I'll get put in Prison for 2 weeks, maybe 1 week if I clean tables and stuff. Where I can continue to cause havoc in the prison. But to touch up on one of your earlier points of, "Instead of Reporting" this also comes down to peoples own tolerances of being slighted in some way. Some people are in the Report a Player section more than they are in-game and put more effort into writing player reports than they do roleplay. There's people who just don't report and let everything go, people who only report serious rule breaks, and everything in-between. If you asked all the staff members and all the community members to watch a video and tell you what the rule breaks are you would get wildly different answers. At the end of the day, is the system perfect? No, no system is. But a lot of people could stave off a ban by just reading through the rules periodically and admitting when they were wrong. This community is good at forgiveness and a lot of people just choose to die on a hill that is objectively not worth holding. 

If I murder 40 people in Pillbox,
such a amount of killings is classified with massRDM and comes with a perm ban.

regardless, "jailing" people for rule breaks sounds like that community services stuff more unserious servers do, and doesn't really make sense for us, unless we go through all the boring bits of courts to request very very very long sentences

Back