What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Prison time

Furphy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
going to be short but i think when you are in prison doing your time you should have to be in the city actually in the prison doing the time i think this would make a big difference in the city if people actually had to do there time  

Not sure it's for me as I don't see a good reason to change from what it is now.

Changing it to be online only could make people think twice before doing serious crimes, which is a good thing roleplay-wise. I'd however consider it a little harsh on those who can only do an hour or two on the server per week due to commitments. They may pass coming online just to serve a jail sentence and go elsewhere.

Be good to hear other views, and also a bit more on why you yourself want it?

maybe just make the timer go down half as fast, if it is the case?

you are saying AFK in prison you would be kicked you are only allowed 5 minutes so that wouldnt happen 

you are saying AFK in prison you would be kicked you are only allowed 5 minutes so that wouldnt happen 
Yeah staff have to catch you to kick you, also unless you have active Gruppe 6 in there it's pointless, just have people waiting in the queue with 30 people doing nothing in prison

If something like this were to happen there would need to be more to do in prison and more people to interact with G6 wise I go to prison and either see Gruppe 6 beating the shit out of prisoners or the other way around as all we are able to do it clean tables, make smoothies, search boxes, do laundry and use the gym. None of which are really RP based but more a way of passing half your sentence before logging off. I myself can't think of many suggestions on the spot to but we do need more to do in there like jobs or even give us community service to do so we're out in the city but supervised by G6 so they have more to do.

for example scrubbing graffiti around the city, cleaning the beach of things like the oil tanker beach but for non respawnable items in different areas, maybe even picking up litter which I know seems stupid but it's RP based. I know the risk of being out and about as G6 with prisoners on community service would mean you could get robbed and the person set free but that would mean you'd have to find them as prisoners would be searched for phones so no GPS could be sent or friends/gang members would have to find them around the city on their own. Long story short to make prison more RP based we need activities in there to make good RP and encourage people to stay awake during their sentences and I personally think community service would be a good way of doing that.

Back