What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

prna shot us for nothing

@Stee yes but only if you haven't died since you have followed them there. Which according to your statement I'm guessing you have.

@Stee yes but only if you haven't died since you have followed them there. Which according to your statement I'm guessing you have.
NLR is only in play for the minutes leading up to your death. I didnt die for atleast another 2 hours after finding it.You remember the mobile numbers of people after death Im wondering if this is the same. @Sovereign

Last edited by a moderator:
NLR is only in play for the minutes leading up to your death. I didnt die for atleast another 2 hours after finding it.

You remember the mobile numbers of people after death Im wondering if this is the same. @Sovereign
Considering nlr involves events leading up to your death then no. As visiting the base would be the precursor to your death, so no you wouldn't remember it.

I'll make this pretty clear and final for everyone.

14A) Attacks on the UNMC base must be authorised firstly by an admin who will ask the UNMC if they have the man power, if you are in the police then you must get admin permission and get in contact with Sovereign or Vacatio on teamspeak.

-According to Zaf they were attacked at our base which is bannable.(Report the recording and the story ends.)

-You can and will be executed if you go to our base.

-You are not supposed to know where it is within RP.(Hence why it isn't colored.)

-Our base is not a redzone,because people would walk in and spawn kill us.

-We were not given a colored zone like the police and we are still waiting on our update where I can and now will ask for one. 

We never had these problems before,but we can still execute or ban people. On a side note people have been trying to sneak into our base to use the shops. I've killed people for it before and I will again. The threats of banning have followed since they have also killed people in or from the base when we were not there or offline. People are simply not respecting an area they should not go and they will be punished for it in RP or by server rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with everything except banning people.if they break or attack fine, but if you ban them for simply coming into the base then what's the point of having written rules?

Something's either a server rule or it isn't a rule at all. Admins shouldn't ban because they have a slightly different recollection of the rules in there mind. If its written in the rules, it's a rule. If it's not its not. Simples. Pretty sure that's what people were worrying about in this thread ( other than the op) and that's what worries me also. Correct me if I'm wrong sher.

Agree with everything except banning people.if they break or attack fine, but if you ban them for simply coming into the base then what's the point of having written rules?

Something's either a server rule or it isn't a rule at all. Admins shouldn't ban because they have a slightly different recollection of the rules in there mind. If its written in the rules, it's a rule. If it's not its not. Simples. Pretty sure that's what people were worrying about in this thread ( other than the op) and that's what worries me also. Correct me if I'm wrong sher.
What I was saying is if we are not there and people are being shot in our base it still counts as an attack on it and they will be punished with a ban if it is found out with evidence. This happened and it shouldn't.

Back