What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pro La Fam visits UNMC

Hostage? As far as I understood Pvt. Simen was sent in to negotiate and you demanded a higher ranked negotiator. Which we weren't prepared to send in. So, negotiating could have happened if you did it with the Private, who was acting on full authority. Seeing as you just showed us what happens to our Negotiators that we send in, dont count on any high rank negotiators next time =P I mean.. Privates, no matter how harsh, are expendable if push comes to shove. You killed him, he will be remembered as a hero to the UNMC and his sacrifice will only strengthen our determination to wipe criminal organisations such as yours of the face of the earth ^^.
Simen was there before the attack was started. He was captured outside of the base. After we took him hostage he claimed he was able to be the negotiator. All we wanted was a negotiator, but UNMC denied it. 

Cool, maybe you should go back to school
Sorry for not having english as my first language. I hope I did not hurt your feelings too hard mate ;) 

It is an adult community....

I know mate, i was there. I have just seen it when gangs attack our checkpoint or take us hostage when we have like one member on duty. I think its a pretty shit thing to do as there is clearly no way to defend yourself or no way of ransom or an attack to save your life. So you are pretty much gonna die. Hopefully everything thats going too happen will happen with very high quality RP so its enjoyable for both sides.
We cannot know how many people are online from UNMC without metagaming, but if it does happen then report it to the people in charge of the operation and it will be sorted. Gangs can be taken hostage while they only have 1-2 people online as well. If you are scared of having to roleplay with people alone. Then wait for more people before logging on. We never execute people we have given us good roleplay and are to be shoot simply because their friends will not help them. 

Simen was there before the attack was started. He was captured outside of the base. After we took him hostage he claimed he was able to be the negotiator. All we wanted was a negotiator, but UNMC denied it. 

Sorry for not having english as my first language. I hope I did not hurt your feelings too hard mate ;) 

We cannot know how many people are online from UNMC without metagaming, but if it does happen then report it to the people in charge of the operation and it will be sorted. Gangs can be taken hostage while they only have 1-2 people online as well. If you are scared of having to roleplay with people alone. Then wait for more people before logging on. We never execute people we have given us good roleplay and are to be shoot simply because their friends will not help them. 
Did i ever say i was scared? Im just saying you get pretty shit RP anyway when a hostage and it will make people think whats the point of logging on, lets just wait until everyone's online. We have had it from gangs before when we have had like 12 people online and we don't get attacked. But five minutes later after half of us had too log off we get attacked. Im just saying if your going to declare war , do big attacks not petty attacks like ohh there is a UNMC member on his own having good RP , lets take him hostage.

naah just dont talk so much bullsh*t

It says you were attacking the base? where was the attack? just say defending it cause you were already inside when simen showed up. if you want to put these things on the forums atleast tell what happened and dont talk so much nonsense.

and about the school thing, it was about the counting. where did you get to 20

act like an adult then...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry about the comment of Tivroxx, there was no need for that which is why it was hidden straight away. As for the Simen part; as I said: As I understood. Must have misunderstood, thought he was sent in as negotiator. If he was indeed captured then the demand for another negotiator was a valid one.

We are not accusing PLF of attacking us with little guys online, don't worry. That was directed at other gangs who seemed to do so in the past. It's something that can hardly be proven tho, but we expect better from PLF and I know you guys have the right mindset. To get revenge however, you need to outsmart us.. Taking over that base might look like it is crippling our operations, but as long as you are in there.. we know where you are. We only have to keep you there until you run out of food.. So there is little to no reason to send good men to a certain death trying to assault it.. There are other ways, better ways, to cripple our operations and hurt our organization. You just haven't found them yet ^^

If we get more assets in our land, drugdealer, arms dealer, maybe a form of a treasury.. Then you can take things over and hurt us and we will attack to get back what is ours.. For the time being, taking over our base, or our CP or our FOB hardly hurts us in our operations.

We are not accusing PLF of attacking us with little guys online, don't worry. That was directed at other gangs who seemed to do so in the past.
Just gonna quote this to make it very clear on what i am saying. Probably should have put it better if there is any confusion. 

Did i ever say i was scared? Im just saying you get pretty shit RP anyway when a hostage and it will make people think whats the point of logging on, lets just wait until everyone's online. We have had it from gangs before when we have had like 12 people online and we don't get attacked. But five minutes later after half of us had too log off we get attacked. Im just saying if your going to declare war , do big attacks not petty attacks like ohh there is a UNMC member on his own having good RP , lets take him hostage.
Once again, let it be clear Hoggie is NOT accusing you of this, merely warning and hoping you guys will do it better than other enemies we have fought.

It says you were attacking the base? where was the attack? just say defending it cause you were already inside when simen showed up. if you want to put these things on the forums atleast tell what happened and dont talk so much nonsense.

Tivroxx, this was a nice topic with some friendly banter, you seem to be set on having it turn into throwing accusations over and forth. I thought we were pretty clear when we instructed ALL UNMC members to watch their tone on the forums. I have already hid one of your posts because there was no need for it and I will not hesitate to issue a warning point if you go on. If you can not contribute to the discussion here in a nice way and if all your posts here are full of anger, accusations and semi-insults.. just don't post at all.

Once again, let it be clear Hoggie is NOT accusing you of this, merely warning and hoping you guys will do it better than other enemies we have fought.

Tivroxx, this was a nice topic with some friendly banter, you seem to be set on having it turn into throwing accusations over and forth. I thought we were pretty clear when we instructed ALL UNMC members to watch their tone on the forums. I have already hid one of your posts because there was no need for it and I will not hesitate to issue a warning point if you go on. If you can not contribute to the discussion here in a nice way and if all your posts here are full of anger, accusations and semi-insults.. just don't post at all.
think you guys thought it was about his english or something? it was just some banter that he said 20 unmc. my english is fucked up aswell.......

Its just banter mate. Its all about the roleplay and having fun. Its pretty obious that none of our propaganda shows the truth about anything, but it is fun and creates roleplay. As I said I am sorry if you feel offended. It is all just meant as banter. 

Sorry about the comment of Tivroxx, there was no need for that which is why it was hidden straight away. As for the Simen part; as I said: As I understood. Must have misunderstood, thought he was sent in as negotiator. If he was indeed captured then the demand for another negotiator was a valid one.

We are not accusing PLF of attacking us with little guys online, don't worry. That was directed at other gangs who seemed to do so in the past. It's something that can hardly be proven tho, but we expect better from PLF and I know you guys have the right mindset. To get revenge however, you need to outsmart us.. Taking over that base might look like it is crippling our operations, but as long as you are in there.. we know where you are. We only have to keep you there until you run out of food.. So there is little to no reason to send good men to a certain death trying to assault it.. There are other ways, better ways, to cripple our operations and hurt our organization. You just haven't found them yet ^^

If we get more assets in our land, drugdealer, arms dealer, maybe a form of a treasury.. Then you can take things over and hurt us and we will attack to get back what is ours.. For the time being, taking over our base, or our CP or our FOB hardly hurts us in our operations.
I agree taking over the base is complety useless. For the time being that is our only way of hitting back apart from picking you off while patrolling, but then again that would result in this same situation where we ask for negociations. This was the first of many upcoming attacks. We will attack different every time. Watch your backs ;)

think you guys thought it was about his english or something? it was just some banter that he said 20 unmc. my english is fucked up aswell.......
It was about 20 as far as Im aware. Do not really matter to me to be honest. As long as there is above 10 there should be no problem. 

Tho there were about 16-20 UNMC online when they asked me on steam if we could deal with an attack. As I wasn't ingame, i checked numbers, felt it could be done and told them to go ahead. I'm just trying to keep this topic clear and I don't want to see any agressive or salty things back in peoples replies, or I am just going to force those people to stop replying. Simple as that. You are the one who started with a semi-salty reply telling someone to go back to school.. Not very nice. He then, rightfully, points out its an adult community and you reply by saying he is talking bullshit. Again, harsh words, accusations: No need for any of the two. They are giving their side, if it was full of obvious lies, dont you think that I as a General, would have pointed them out myself? I'm trying to keep this topic in check, so we can show that it IS possible for two sides to have a civil discussion and some banter on the forum. PLEASE don't make me lock this topic as countless others have been locked because people couldn't stay nice to eachother. It's a game. If they live in fear of us and don't do anything we'd get bored. Let's be happy we got a little fight on our hands with a gang that at least understands the importance of RP, of keeping things civil and who, up to now, have also been realistic in their attacks on us and not, like certain other gangs, try to hold up every last person in a UNMC uniform they can find.

Its just banter mate. Its all about the roleplay and having fun. Its pretty obious that none of our propaganda shows the truth about anything, but it is fun and creates roleplay. As I said I am sorry if you feel offended. It is all just meant as banter. 

I agree taking over the base is complety useless. For the time being that is our only way of hitting back apart from picking you off while patrolling, but then again that would result in this same situation where we ask for negociations. This was the first of many upcoming attacks. We will attack different every time. Watch your backs ;)

It was about 20 as far as Im aware. Do not really matter to me to be honest. As long as there is above 10 there should be no problem. 
Which is why it is propaganda xD We will be watching our backs.. are you watching yours?.. ;-)

Filthy rebels and their demagoguery about our corrupt governments while they're primarily funded by drugs, crime and murder.

Altis remembers!

if can be the police can be their to be mediators incase anything got out of hand of the peace nogations we will be there  to talk some sense  

Wait what?

Declared war on UNMC?

I haven't played with PLF these past 2 weeks all i was merely been kidnapped ok?

I AM NOT WITH PLF PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KNOW THIS I AM NOT WITH THEM I WAS KIDNAPPED I SWEAR. 

( Silently starts packing to leave the group and join the hobo's of Kavala)

Wait what?

Declared war on UNMC?

I haven't played with PLF these past 2 weeks all i was merely been kidnapped ok?

I AM NOT WITH PLF PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KNOW THIS I AM NOT WITH THEM I WAS KIDNAPPED I SWEAR. 

( Silently starts packing to leave the group and join the hobo's of Kavala)
Don't forget we have your king peach tree...

So get back to picking apples for our king our business isn't over yet.

My favourite GIF

821c4bc5a98c24733abfea0b821a17b8.gif

everybody calm down nothing to see here , Plf recently donated us 20 million of there hard earned gold ,so we decided to allow them an all inclusive one hour stay in our base , we even threw  in a private to compensate for the dozen or so plf members we slaughtered when retrieving our gold. As for this so called war its kind of like a one legged kitten attacking a lion but its you choice i suppose

Let the roleplay bullets fly more! Hope everyone realizes that the more this violence continues the UK government may send armed forces to handle this >_> 

everybody calm down nothing to see here , Plf recently donated us 20 million of there hard earned gold ,so we decided to allow them an all inclusive one hour stay in our base , we even threw  in a private to compensate for the dozen or so plf members we slaughtered when retrieving our gold. As for this so called war its kind of like a one legged kitten attacking a lion but its you choice i suppose
I have been more involved in rust recently but c'mon blaze you aint that bad, I would say UNMC are more of a 2 legged kitten not 1, do not sell yourself short all the time.

Back