What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Processing items makes you unable to transfer items into or from player inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harald Jordfreser

So i tried processing plastic. Didnt work (Nothing happens), get back to the truck, now i cant transfer the unprocessed material into the truck either.
I relog, and can now transfer items into the truck. So i take the items out again to process plastic - it gets scuffed immediately. Now i cant transfer anything again.

I drive to my house, where i can transfer things into the house inventory, but i can not transfer anything into my player inventory. 
I relog, I can now transfer everything both in and out of my player inventory.

From this i reason that trying to process items disable your ability to transfer any items until you re-log.

I know there has been mention of smelting being broken on the last update. I wonder seeing as it appears to work exactly the same, that plastic processing is broken too.

So i tried processing plastic. Didnt work (Nothing happens), get back to the truck, now i cant transfer the unprocessed material into the truck either.
I relog, and can now transfer items into the truck. So i take the items out again to process plastic - it gets scuffed immediately. Now i cant transfer anything again.

I drive to my house, where i can transfer things into the house inventory, but i can not transfer anything into my player inventory. 
I relog, I can now transfer everything both in and out of my player inventory.

From this i reason that trying to process items disable your ability to transfer any items until you re-log.
The smelting issue is certainly fixed. Might be worth trying plastic again and seeing if your issue resolved itself too?

Plastic should also been fixed tested few night ago and plastic is working again. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back