What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Proposed change to Hands Up animation / addition?

YuWong

Unlinked
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Brief Summary:

Change / Add the ability to put your hands on your head, instead of / aswell as in the air.

Detailed Suggestion:

Script can be bound to a key we don't already use on GTA V & Five M, or replace the X binding.

The Pros:

Animation looks cool, has some small movement to it which I feel is realistic to if you were being held at gunpoint, knife point in real life,

The Cons:

Changing / Adding script (I have files if you want to look at them and change them to suit server)

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Last edited by a moderator:
@Thomass- If you wish to propose this as an addition to the in-game animations, please submit your suggestion here👍

have people forgot about the suggestion page this is like the 3rd suggestion here lol

Hey, it was like 4 am, I was tired and I couldn't find it- I saw another suggestion so I piggybacked it - @Chilli @Drexstop being mean to me 😞

I've moved it for you now. Try make sure you post in correct section next time!

now it's in the right place @Thomass

Please follow the format 

I'm jk please don't kill me tho it may be asked lol

I personally think we should have both

Like normal handd up allows quicker put down time whereas hands on head means longer put down time should you attempt a runner. 

downside is stuff like they can't access inventory with hands on head etc so robbing has a risk of quicker hands down. 

Back