What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

prosperity street keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntz-OG

Unlinked
I would like apply for keys to the prosperity Street block on behalf of NSC.

I have heard different things from different groups about how to go about this and would like to throw it out there for the staff the know that we would be very much interested in utilizing this land now and in the future. 
We feel that as a group, NSC are now and will continue to be a presence within the city. We have relationships with many gangs, factions and individuals within the city with said relationships being both good and bad, but all in the name of providing RP to the wider roleplay.co.uk community.

We hope to one day become a whitelisted faction within the city and as we all know, this takes time, effort and commitment which we intend to provide. 
We feel that the prosperity street block and NSC have become intertwined in their identities and the majority of the city, when NSC are mentioned, people know they will find us at the Prosperity Street block. Those within the police may know us at the "car park cunts" .

As things stand, there is much not much happening on that side of the city and we feel there is a big opportunity for further activity and rp are present. 
Keys to the block will be the start for what we have discussed. Members have also looked at potential business opportunities on that side of the city for things such as an additional Mechanic/Repair shop which would bring further RP to that side of the city and means people will not have to venture to 1 side of the city for this.
With the increased gang activity in the area, this could also used as a reason for police to work out of Vespucci more than they currently are in order to respond in a timely manner which is in the interest of the wider RPUK public.
There are only some of the ideas floated around, I will leave this other the members who have discussed this to create their own posts regarding their ideas.

Whilst NSC are 100% committed to increasing their rep within the city and will continue to do so with or without the keys to Prosperity, we feel that if entrusted with such a responsibility, we will not let you down and will strive to provide further top notch RP to the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a member of NSC since near enough the start and would like to say how the gang has been extremely active every day since the start and have a good reputation towards the city where most of the population of the city know who we are and where we are based.

I believe NSC have shown some quality roleplay in the city that everyone has enjoyed. I believe that if we had keys we would be able to improve our roleplay as well as extend our storyline and carry on to bring excellently roleplay to the city.

+1

to the best of my knowledge its, RP RP RP untill the admins/devs go hey these perople are cool lets give them something to call their own - Timescale months to years unfortunatlly

+1 Biased but I agree. Even if I wasn't in NSC I think these boys have come a long way in city and in their RP. 

oh yea i mean from what i personaly see i give it a +1 i just know it can be a long haul, you do have one benefit tho that the building is allready setup as it was the old Lotus turf

Think the city needs as many unique gangs as possible and not just the tried and trusted lore gangs every server has 

Always enjoyed the rp we had between the Grafters and NSC until we ended it .

Had plenty of little things that could of been used as reasons to beef but it was always talked out and showed they are here to rp 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back