What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Proxeums Setup.

Proxeum

Excuse the crappy picture quality.
10818932_10152939061027363_1523796540_n.jpg

10859885_10152939054002363_468524211_n.jpg

Ol9zJul.jpg
KuAkT58.png

Case: Corsair 600t White
CPU: i5 3570k @4ghz
GPU: GTX 670
RAM: 8GB 1600mhz
HDD: 7200RPM 1TB
Monitors: Benq 2420Z 144hz & Asus VS247H-P 60hz x2

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 mechanical keyboard
Mouse: Steelseries Xai
Headset: HyperX Cloud II

Chair: Arozzie Enzo White/Black
Mouse Mat: Razer Goliathus Extended Control Edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to sort out your background pictures.

I am desperately trying to think of the name of the program that you can use to set proper background pictures over multiple monitors......

Wait till I get to my pc

Aye display fusion is where it's at, you can buy it on steam too. Then you have the problem of finding wall papers big enough though. Took me forever to find one for 5760x2160

Display Fusion.
cheers mate, I'll look into it. 

Nice set up, I always thought that it looked so weird to have vertical screens as monitors though.
 id have them horizontal if there was enough space on my desk, but I actually quite like them like that now.

Aye display fusion is where it's at, you can buy it on steam too. Then you have the problem of finding wall papers big enough though. Took me forever to find one for 5760x2160
  Oh god I'm gonna spend forever finding the perfect background now.

Fuck you.
love you <3

I also added a picture of my case to the main post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a bit more info about my peripherals etc.

If anyone could help me that would be great, i'm thinking about buy a SSD, i've heard good things about them, i know what they do, but how much of a difference do you really see with them?

Also i was thinking of upgrading to 16gb of ram, any suggestions for what kind?

Cheers.

Just upgraded my headset to the HyperX cloud II, without a doubt the best headset i have ever owned.

Back