What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Proximity Arrival

Proximity

Banned
Hello everyone I am new here and I want to start role-playing a lot more and get better which is why I want to play on this server, I am thinking of becoming a rebel however I am unsure on how the role-play may work compared to if I was being a cop as I know being a police officer could offer me plenty of role-play. Please give me suggestions and pros and cons of each :)

Well to start off welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay here. 

Now when it comes to rebel vs cop life it all really depends if you find a good rebel gang for you. What type of rebel roleplay to do and what will you do. Most pepole go about killing robbing and doing a bunch of illegal stuff. Myself I went about with a pistol and some zipties in kavala and messed ablut and got some fun roleplay that way.

When it comes to the police there is alot more too learn lile the radio comms the diffrent kind of roleplay and a bit more rules. Now after typing that it might seem boring but it's really fun to be honest I've been in the police a few times now and enjoyed for a bit but I enjoy my Kavala far too much to stay... So if you want to join the police go for it but just remember the learning curve might take a little longer and you will habe to prepare for a gun fight every now and then! 

From my personal experince I would recommend getting in to the rebel life a bit and understand that but if you don't enjoy it go for the police!

Hello everyone I am new here and I want to start role-playing a lot more and get better which is why I want to play on this server, I am thinking of becoming a rebel however I am unsure on how the role-play may work compared to if I was being a cop as I know being a police officer could offer me plenty of role-play. Please give me suggestions and pros and cons of each :)
BLACK  Proximity ???

Nonetheless welcome to the community mate enjoy your stay.

Well to start off welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay here. 

Now when it comes to rebel vs cop life it all really depends if you find a good rebel gang for you. What type of rebel roleplay to do and what will you do. Most pepole go about killing robbing and doing a bunch of illegal stuff. Myself I went about with a pistol and some zipties in kavala and messed ablut and got some fun roleplay that way.

When it comes to the police there is alot more too learn lile the radio comms the diffrent kind of roleplay and a bit more rules. Now after typing that it might seem boring but it's really fun to be honest I've been in the police a few times now and enjoyed for a bit but I enjoy my Kavala far too much to stay... So if you want to join the police go for it but just remember the learning curve might take a little longer and you will habe to prepare for a gun fight every now and then! 

From my personal experince I would recommend getting in to the rebel life a bit and understand that but if you don't enjoy it go for the police!
Yeah if I go to the rebel side I would be more of a drug trafficker, bank robber player but If I was a cop I would prefer to sit around and role-play with others and of course arrest. UNMC seems really interesting that does seem like my type of play style however I understand it is very difficult to join especially to a new player

Was in  omega briefly when i played, you were a nice guy as far as i can remember.
Good to hear man, Omega was a nice group of guys still play with them all and @Hoggiewas a member aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
From my own community experience, I built up my roleplay through the NHS. The first step is to not get banned in your first week (If you do this then your halfway there!) so just read through all the rules thorougly. After getting to grips with the basics of roleplay I would strongly recomend that you apply to the NHS, this is purely an RP server faction, no combat , no restrictions when you are a civilian. The NHS has a dedicated team of MTO's that will help you in general and medical roleplay, also within the NHS you will meet a variety of new and old community members that will help you out on your adventures as a civilian.

@Proximity

Welcome to our Community!

As many have explained the ways to get started in game i would like to point you to a few things out of the game.

Lets start with the basics The Rules.. its a pain in the behind to get them all in to your head at one's so i really suggest to take your time for it. Aldo most of it is logical and just commenscens there are some rules that are very easy to break without you knowing it.

If you have questions about the rules or anything that you want to know in general join out teamspeak and join the channels ' join for support ' here the onduty support members will help you with what ever you need.

Now that the rules are out of the way lets get started with the Fun part!

Making story's! Your story or your character story is something you can build over time. You can be a Medic or a cop or even a dirty rebel that steals from the hobo's.. its all up to you.

How or what you need to do is completely up to yourself.

If you want to know what the police or medic is all about contact a CST in the medics or a SGT in the police and ask for a Ridealong then you can get a feeling for what it is they do. And dont forget to ask for there paychecks ;)

Now there are many ways to explain and tell all of what you can do on our island so il give you this link with most Guides to get your started. 

I hope it helps and again if you have questions ask them! 

And one for jobs that is not (yet) listed on the first link..

Have a lovely day and be save!

stay away from my wheelbarrow! I mean welcome back! 

Never be afraid to aim a gun at a wall and insist youre there for structural integrity and wait for someone to get the joke! That person there will be your new best friend.

@Proximity

Welcome to our Community!

As many have explained the ways to get started in game i would like to point you to a few things out of the game.

Lets start with the basics The Rules.. its a pain in the behind to get them all in to your head at one's so i really suggest to take your time for it. Aldo most of it is logical and just commenscens there are some rules that are very easy to break without you knowing it.

If you have questions about the rules or anything that you want to know in general join out teamspeak and join the channels ' join for support ' here the onduty support members will help you with what ever you need.

Now that the rules are out of the way lets get started with the Fun part!

Making story's! Your story or your character story is something you can build over time. You can be a Medic or a cop or even a dirty rebel that steals from the hobo's.. its all up to you.

How or what you need to do is completely up to yourself.

If you want to know what the police or medic is all about contact a CST in the medics or a SGT in the police and ask for a Ridealong then you can get a feeling for what it is they do. And dont forget to ask for there paychecks ;)

Now there are many ways to explain and tell all of what you can do on our island so il give you this link with most Guides to get your started. 

I hope it helps and again if you have questions ask them! 

And one for jobs that is not (yet) listed on the first link..

Have a lovely day and be save!
Wow thank you

Back