What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Psycho - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 31/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Your In-game name: 

Psycho

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

26f25c57da05a59ebd37c3f5c7e8deaf

Date & Time you was banned:

29/01/2014 10:51 AM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

RDM

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

First of all, I would like to say sorry to Nikolai Bilzerian for killing him. Me and my team were lurking the area of cocaine processing just like you. When I saw you I hadn't been thinking about saying anything, I assumed you as a threat which was a mistake.

I have never been playing Altis Life or any other RP in ArmA series before, but that's not an excuse. I regret what I've done and honestly I won't do that again. Coming back to your servers would be a pleasure and from what I've seen a peaceful playing is a way more fun than fighting with other players.

Last but not least, in the ban request I saw that you wrote "Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, he refuses to answer.
" From my point of view I hadn't seen any attempt contacting me, maybe I hadn't noticed that.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back