What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[PT-s] Kaan - (Action: Ban Issued 03/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have made an actual report, but I know you talk about these things and try to improve - so I will just leave them here. I know all of you watch this thread so those videos will be seen by you. They have NOTHING to do with you and I hope they do not affect outcome of this report at all, but they do have everything to do with the group and the motive the same group seems to be going with. I know you're trying hard to improve. I wish you luck on that and I hope the amount of reports which are targeted on your group will stop soon :)

Even if the jump out was an accident like you stated - you should have told the shooter that you just made a mistake - not kill the police officer. Or at least came to the station afterwards with an apology and gave yourself in.
I would really love to do that, but I didn't get any attempt from him to resolve things, otherwise I am always trying to roleplay through with people whom I see, and most of times, it results with my death because people don't just do the same, you know. I don't even pull the trigger as long as I don't have to. And if he uploads the beginning of the video, you guys can see that, I could kill him when I had 7-8 seconds to do it, but I just waited for him to atleast say something, so that we could roleplay together. But fair enough :)  It's just immature move from him which is degrading because I would absolutely love to resolve things if he came to ts or attempted to talked to me. And yeah, there are also mistakes we had done,  which I even said " I made a mistake " obviously :D   I don't deny that. :)

So, on forum you have many team mates you had with you, as we can see apparently from the comments. That's what you are pretty much doing right now. Well played, sir. :)  We could just switch to another room in our ts and speak privately if that's what you concern. But as I can see, you got frustrated because you got killed, and wanted to take revenge.
you have it a little bit muddled up in your mind, i have no officers who can say they were with me at the time of the incident and i havent stated anything to suggest it, so the fact you state "so, on forum you have many team mates with you" is wrong, and whether i had concerns of speaking to you on team speak or not, the report still would have been filed on here because you exploited the ability of getting out of the car whilst handcuffed, a couple of shots were at me as i got out but when i was away from the vehicle collecting you the tyres were taken out and then i was shot after i got back in the truck.

you have it a little bit muddled up in your mind, i have no officers who can say they were with me at the time of the incident and i havent stated anything to suggest it, so the fact you state "so, on forum you have many team mates with you" is wrong, and whether i had concerns of speaking to you on team speak or not, the report still would have been filed on here because you exploited the ability of getting out of the car whilst handcuffed, a couple of shots were at me as i got out but when i was away from the vehicle collecting you the tyres were taken out and then i was shot after i got back in the truck.
It's because I am here and I'm calling him out about him saying it was a mistake.

Well, sometimes people report people over little stupid issues. One time I was just trolling and messing with a german guy on sidechat and just said "heil hitler, ja!" to tease him but next morning, while browsing the forum, saw myself on forum got reported by one guy just because of that :)  That's why I said we could've perhaps resolved it between us by talking. Otherwise, you can report or not, either way it's your decision.

But again, don't forget that you just just rdmed me over there while I was trying to roleplay, you should improve your roleplaying as well.

Anyway lads. The thing is, it's sad to see that we (Patriots) are pretty much disliked by cops, I don't even know why  :rolleyes:   

Well, sometimes people report people over little stupid issues. One time I was just trolling and messing with a german guy on sidechat and just said "heil hitler, ja!" to tease him but next morning, while browsing the forum, saw myself on forum got reported by one guy just because of that :)  That's why I said we could've perhaps resolved it between us by talking. Otherwise, you can report or not, either way it's your decision.

But again, don't forget that you just just rdmed me over there while I was trying to roleplay, you should improve your roleplaying as well.

Anyway lads. The thing is, it's sad to see that we (Patriots) are pretty much disliked by cops, I don't even know why  :rolleyes:   
Probably we killed all of the cops who were online at athira(over 10) And I got recordings that what PCSO are done before but I did not report them cos they are new cops.. But metagaming against us getting really annoying. For example: We were stopped by cops like 5 trucks and there were like 3 trucks behind us which were DC's member's. But the cops let them go  it was metagaming right? lol but these PCSO are getting more and more annoying..

i think you saying something that is classed as hateful to a german is not quite the same as exploiting your way out of a moving vehicle in cuffs then your friends take the tyres out as i collect you then shooting me when i get back in.

you keep saying we could have resolved the issue of you exploiting? how so? by you saying it was an accident you hopping out which looks more than just a little convenient? whether you think my action taken to report it on the forum are immature or not, i believe i made the right call.

and i did not kill you so it is not really RDM, and again, if you did not hear me properly that is a shame but i know 100% i said you were under arrest after i knocked you out and restrained you, after your were shouting "get out of here, get out of here", and i stated "stop, wait a second" while i got into a position to knock you down which i did.

Last edited by a moderator:
One time I was just trolling and messing with a german guy on sidechat and just said "heil hitler, ja!"
To be honest this an adult community so why would you "Troll" somone because of there race. i quote. We will ban people for bullying, racial hatred or just being a complete idiot towards other members. This is just my personal opion because the racial discrimination really makes my blood boil, Dont do it, it is not funny or cool. Just because one man did something so tragic to a country does not mean they are bad people. So if You are going to be racist or stupid i can asure you, you will not last long here. But for your Gang i have had some good / negative experinces with them, some poor and some good RP Just dont expolite game mechanics it is a big NO NO and if he Rdm'd You we would love to see the proof so the mater can be delt with Effectivley.

Okay okay okay.. you are right,  you are the best, I am guilty one, I rdmed, I broke the rule, I deserve to get banned. Happy? I am tired of trying to explain you because all you do is just either getting rekt over your death or ignoring the my explanations, you already made up your mind about it as it's obvious and don't even listen what I say, so it seems like it's just waste of time, it is easier to make camel jump over the pit than to make you understand something. I'll leave the rest to admins.

lol. leaving it to the admin is the best move, you have already fessed up to a racial hate comment in game to a player

i dont as you call it "get rekt" about my death, its the circumstance directly surrounding my death, which was much less likely if you hadnt exited the vehicle the way you did.

ive listened to what you have said, and i have said in comments its "too convenient" and i dont believe it to be an accident.

the admin will either agree or disagree with my report, either way i did what i thought was the right move. im sure you can see for a certainty now why i did not try to resolve it with you on team speak, because much like my view to me and the video, your view of the situation is gospel and my account is definately wrong. it wouldnt have been resolved and would have ended up on the forum for the admin to decide either way.

and our roleplayer is kaan.. I dont believe that he does such an stupid move like that on purpose
no disrespect ikeroo, but you would be stating what you have as he is one of your guys, he is a member of a clan in which you are the leader of and you will be protective which i can fully understand.

I've played with PSCO Dan a lot and I'd like to tell you right here and now that I know for a fact he would role play with you first before engaging. But I mean let's keep this chat clean and not get sidetracked shall we?

Accused of jumping out of a vehicle which is captured in the video, surviving at a slow speed, whilst the pcso dan is trying to process the gentleman with an illegal weapon. If you truly did do this by misstake (which I don't believe for a second) you 100% would have told your buddies to hold fire until you get back into the vehicle,

In my eyes you ejected to stall time so you could indeed kill the officer.

Secondly calling someone immature for not role playing then ejecting out of a vehicle whilst at slow speed so your pals can kill the officer is contradicting yourself.

Think before you speak, apologies if any bad grammar or spelling as i did this on my mobile.

I've played with PSCO Dan a lot and I'd like to tell you right here and now that I know for a fact he would role play with you first before engaging. But I mean let's keep this chat clean and not get sidetracked shall we?

Accused of jumping out of a vehicle which is captured in the video, surviving at a slow speed, whilst the pcso dan is trying to process the gentleman with an illegal weapon. If you truly did do this by misstake (which I don't believe for a second) you 100% would have told your buddies to hold fire until you get back into the vehicle,

In my eyes you ejected to stall time so you could indeed kill the officer.

Secondly calling someone immature for not role playing then ejecting out of a vehicle whilst at slow speed so your pals can kill the officer is contradicting yourself.

Think before you speak, apologies if any bad grammar or spelling as i did this on my mobile.
Not bad grammar at all, I understood your point. 

But you got one part wrong. I said by mistake, it's true. But I actually pressed space two times desperately without knowing it would work, but had no idea it would work. Because I never did that before, and when I was ejected, I panicked and said, "sorry sorry, I made a mistake.Please lock the car next time so that will not happen again bla bla "   And I actually didn't even realize it wasn't his car. :)

Aren't people capable of making mistakes? I mean, I didn't rdm hardcore,  just without knowing, made a mistake and apologized, yes I didn't tell my buddy to stop shooting because I was trying to explain the PCSO near me and couldn't think straight at that time. But I could resolve with him afterwards if we tried to resolve things between us, by making up his loss.  But people are so happy to act like I rdmed and killed tons of people etc or hacked game and abused the server.   Is it just because I am part of a gang which is one of the best gang in the server?  I mean, you guys say " I don't believe in you 100%" but don't even know what's actually happened there, so you judge me without listening to my reasons.  "Calling someone immature then ejecting a car with slow speed.."  If you read anything I wrote down here, and still insisting on saying this, I have no words for you. You are the one who should think, or at least read, before speaking. 

Not bad grammar at all, I understood your point. 

But you got one part wrong. I said by mistake, it's true. But I actually pressed space two times desperately without knowing it would work, but had no idea it would work. Because I never did that before, and when I was ejected, I panicked and said, "sorry sorry, I made a mistake.Please lock the car next time so that will not happen again bla bla "   And I actually didn't even realize it wasn't his car. :)

Aren't people capable of making mistakes? I mean, I didn't rdm hardcore,  just without knowing, made a mistake and apologized, yes I didn't tell my buddy to stop shooting because I was trying to explain the PCSO near me and couldn't think straight at that time. But I could resolve with him afterwards if we tried to resolve things between us, by making up his loss.  But people are so happy to act like I rdmed and killed tons of people etc or hacked game and abused the server.   Is it just because I am part of a gang which is one of the best gang in the server?  I mean, you guys say " I don't believe in you 100%" but don't even know what's actually happened there, so you judge me without listening to my reasons.  "Calling someone immature then ejecting a car with slow speed.."  If you read anything I wrote down here, and still insisting on saying this, I have no words for you. You are the one who should think, or at least read, before speaking.
im not sure why it is that you keep saying our issue is with your being part of a gang, the issue is with your exiting the vehicle the way you did and the event that happened as a result of your doing that, which seemed staged,
no disrespect but you werent trying to explain yourself, the video shows you just said "sorry, it was an accident" and that i need to lock the door, im not sure how you are trying to spin the story of who owned the truck as we have already established that it belonged to you courtesy of your leader.

you state that you are part of one of the best gangs in the server yet i have a hard time believing that if your clan is that awsome you dont at least know most of the controls to the game including ejecting out of a vehicle which would be something people use on a regurlar basis.

I think you need to re-read my post Kaan, I stated that I didn't believe you because of the evidence posted. I have no issue with your gang and neither does any other police officer.

We all play this game to have fun and you could have avoided being reported so easily. Let me help you out and tell you how you could have resolved this peacefully.

!) If it truly was a mistake you could have told your buddies to stop shooting.

2) When your buddies killed PCSO Dan after your mistake you should have mobile text Dan apologising as to me it looked like you were onto your way to jail.

3) You should have then told Dan (over mobile) that you will turn yourself in and meet him at the HQ.
4) If you needed to go offline you should have told the officer that you needed to go and next time you come on you'll turn yourself in. (preferably over text message to not break role-play).

I think from this point on its up to the admins but if you truly did eject without meaning to there was loads of ways you could have handled it. But from our point of view from the video. It just looks like you were stalling time for your buddies to kill the vehicle then the officer.

Also for the ragey comment you said how you said he was mad about him being killed or whatever. You need to understand that as a police officer we dedicate our time to roleplay with everybody we meet/arrest and 60% of the time you can chase someone for 5-15minutes then question them for 5-10minutes then drive them to the HQ to process them if they don't pay the ticket 10-15minutes. Then they combat log. So please understand that we don't rage over dying, what upsets us the most is players who exploit and cheat there way out the system to avoid arrest.

I think you need to re-read my post Kaan, I stated that I didn't believe you because of the evidence posted. I have no issue with your gang and neither does any other police officer.

We all play this game to have fun and you could have avoided being reported so easily. Let me help you out and tell you how you could have resolved this peacefully.

!) If it truly was a mistake you could have told your buddies to stop shooting.

2) When your buddies killed PCSO Dan after your mistake you should have mobile text Dan apologising as to me it looked like you were onto your way to jail.

3) You should have then told Dan (over mobile) that you will turn yourself in and meet him at the HQ.
4) If you needed to go offline you should have told the officer that you needed to go and next time you come on you'll turn yourself in. (preferably over text message to not break role-play).

I think from this point on its up to the admins but if you truly did eject without meaning to there was loads of ways you could have handled it. But from our point of view from the video. It just looks like you were stalling time for your buddies to kill the vehicle then the officer.

Also for the ragey comment you said how you said he was mad about him being killed or whatever. You need to understand that as a police officer we dedicate our time to roleplay with everybody we meet/arrest and 60% of the time you can chase someone for 5-15minutes then question them for 5-10minutes then drive them to the HQ to process them if they don't pay the ticket 10-15minutes. Then they combat log. So please understand that we don't rage over dying, what upsets us the most is players who exploit and cheat there way out the system to avoid arrest.
I agree with you, but please again let me repeat myself, " I made a mistake and I accept it "  as I said before,  though it doesn't mean I was not willing to fix it. The mistake I did was not intentional tho, because I actually had no idea that it would work when I was restrained, because had never tried it before and had any clue, that's why I call it " mistake ". And I couldn't think straight at this time. Otherwise, yeah we all pretty much play this game to have fun, it's just game after all. But seems like some people take it too seriously (PCSO Dan)

no disrespect but you werent trying to explain yourself, the video shows you just said "sorry, it was an accident" and that i need to lock the door, im not sure how you are trying to spin the story of who owned the truck as we have already established that it belonged to you courtesy of your leader.
And you, PCSO Dan, I have no words for you as I don't even know what you are trying to do from this point, from now on I am not gonna take single comment from you seriously because you just blame me for nothing.

If you watch the video that you had recorded yourself one more time, I was actually trying to explain myself, but you put me into offroad which didn't belong to you, and before you put me into car back again, you didnt even listen to me and just put me into car. And the car that you put me did not belong to me, it wasn't mine either, so please stop talking without knowing a thing..  

And when you restrained me, you just did the same, without talking came to me and knocked me out & restrained me. Is it fun for you to play the game this way? I also had been in situation with another officer whose name was something like " asin, sin, rasinn pasinn "  don't remember his name completly right now. We had some situation together.

I logged in the game and had my rifle on my back because the last time when I logged out, I didn't put into my backpack not to lose any attachments. (Didn't know putting the attachments seperately would work as well at that moment) Then went out of building to garage in Paros, he saw me with my rifle, and opened fire on me and killed me. (Don't misunderstand, I am not complaining here)  And then we messaged each other, then met at Police HQ, then we talked and resolved thing between us and I really liked the way he was behaving although I lost my rifle of 200k for absolute nothing. 

I am a reasonable guy, so don't talk without knowing me, PCSO Dan. You may have experienced one thing with me, but you talk like you are innocent and I am guilty here. At least I have guts to accept my faults.

you dont want to take my comments seriously i have got no problem with at all.

as i stated before, i spoke to you before and as i arrested you. i even spoke to you and said you cant just eject out of the vehicle like that. if you didnt hear me that is your problem as i know my mic works fine as i had been speaking to sergeants and a DI through ts and direct communications channel for hours before i intercepted you.

as for your i did not listen to you. if you watch the video you have quite poiniently said is my recording you will see that i had been shot at. under the circumstance you must think me a fool to just stand in the middle of the street and "talk it out" with you. i did the right thing getting you into the vehicle which i do believe was yours.

you didnt talk whole the video.. I dont believe you talk to him before lol.. And you tried to run away from us with his car which is absolutelly wrong move. We dont do stupid things like that why we would it? And I can upload my video I didnt see what was going on there its absolutelly misclick.
your own leader states "and you tried to get away from us with his car" which when you read the whole comment is with no doubt an indication it was your truck.

my move is to show the following

you ejected from the vehicle to intentionally slow me down (your stating you did not know you could do that i think is not true)

your team disabled the vehicle whilst i went to get you from the street after you ejected

and your doing that gave your leader the adiquete time he needed to line up a shot on me the moment i got back into the truck which he took resulting in my death (your saying it was an accident and you didnt know it would work i believe is not true and you said it was accidental to cover your back)

which i think i have shown. other officers have even stated that if it truly was an accident then you could have contacted me by message in game or a direct message on ts to hand yourself in, apologise. but 30 minutes after the incident there was nothing from you. i did not and do not need to chase you up to sort the situation out as you are the one that exploited your way out of the moving vehicle. not me.

you dont want to take my comments seriously i have got no problem with at all.

as i stated before, i spoke to you before and as i arrested you. i even spoke to you and said you cant just eject out of the vehicle like that. if you didnt hear me that is your problem as i know my mic works fine as i had been speaking to sergeants and a DI through ts and direct communications channel for hours before i intercepted you.

as for your i did not listen to you. if you watch the video you have quite poiniently said is my recording you will see that i had been shot at. under the circumstance you must think me a fool to just stand in the middle of the street and "talk it out" with you. i did the right thing getting you into the vehicle which i do believe was yours.

your own leader states "and you tried to get away from us with his car" which when you read the whole comment is with no doubt an indication it was your truck.

my move is to show the following

you ejected from the vehicle to intentionally slow me down (your stating you did not know you could do that i think is not true)

your team disabled the vehicle whilst i went to get you from the street after you ejected

and your doing that gave your leader the adiquete time he needed to line up a shot on me the moment i got back into the truck which he took resulting in my death (your saying it was an accident and you didnt know it would work i believe is not true and you said it was accidental to cover your back)

which i think i have shown. other officers have even stated that if it truly was an accident then you could have contacted me by message in game or a direct message on ts to hand yourself in, apologise. but 30 minutes after the incident there was nothing from you. i did not and do not need to chase you up to sort the situation out as you are the one that exploited your way out of the moving vehicle. not me.
I am only answering because you are accusing me of not ejecting now, but also being a liar. Don't mistake people with yourself, not everybody is like you. You didn't speak whole time in the video, I never even heard your voice one time, as it is obvious from your video.  I am not liar nor would degrade myself for a game, as you are doing now. You are accusing me of being liar, but this truck did not belong to me, it belonged to [DC] M1hazz ( or whatever his name is) and after we executed him, his truck was just staying there. If it belonged to me, and if I was really planning everything as you said, after ejecting myself, I would lock you in and you would just stuck in there.  Next time, study your homework better.

And I am not going to apologize rdmer at all. You are the worst cop and the most amateur one I've seen so far. Never experienced anything like that with any cops before.

And If you are man enough, upload the first part where you got me restrained.

i am calling you a liar yes. i didnt want to say it so blunt but that is what it is.

the video i uploaded shows what needed to be shown. you ejecting the vehicle whilst it was moving to slow me down so your team could disable the truck and kill me. you want to call your own leader a liar for his statement thats fine. you take it up with him.

you can call me an amateur all you like but its a rich thing to say coming from someone who supposedly didnt know you could eject from a moving vehicle while restrained. i knew that after a day playing the game hense why i think you are lying to cover your tracks.

as i stated in a previous comment i dont have recording prior to that as the time didnt go back any further than that. you want to accuse me of being worst cop, amateur or not following rp then thats fine. you put up your proof of that then the admin or cops can fire me or ban me from server. if you cant id keep your opinion of me to yourself. as its not me thats been reported it is you.

finally if i were you id google the term RDM, it stands for Random Deathmatch, i.e killing without roleplay. from the video, it was me that was killed. not you. learn your terminology before throwing more accusations at me. and if you want to throw more accusations at me, then put up a thread and make it official.

Yes I am pretty much sure you don't have recording prior to that, exactly the part which sums up the whole video and shows your unfairness. English is not my first language, so I tend to make mistakes about words, still trying to speak more grammatically than you do.

I don't need to know about the bugs or glitches of the game, it's not my job after all. So I don't see anything wrong about it.

You are the only liar here, because I know you have the recording of those moments where I demand, but you don't want to show it as it will show what you did to me.

I don't record game because whenever I open recording program, my fps goes down and. I wish I had though, so I would gladly shut your mouth up.

I don't mind about getting banned or not, after all it's just a game, but I would never have degraded myself over a game. Those who know me can say the same to you, ask anyone.

Also.

tumblr_inline_na97toxnMq1seixqr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back