What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Public Information Video - You're needed!

Stoneman

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
imKeD69.jpg

Hey Altis Civilians!

I've been very active and i'm very much enjoying the community. I like giving back so I'm creating a Public Information video to help the new guys/gals. Many times we're asked within the game 'How do I make money?!', 'What is going on?' and 'How do I not get arrested?'

As you can see from the image I've started already (filming cops arresting two hobos! naughty boys!) - But I need your help. Just to make sure i'm not wasting your time, I've done this video stuff before. You can check out my youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Steinmann- I did a few Planetside 2 'War Correspondent' videos using my voice and fly on the wall filming, Sony gave me admin to fly around, was awesome fun! It will be the same style but adapted.

So I need your help! and here is what I need:

- Underwater wreck Divers! seen you guys jump out of helis over water! i want it on film!

- Gangs! - I want to film it like the camera man is hiding near a fully manned base, with a long lens. Not giving too much away, it looks dangerous and we shouldn't be seeing this (hence the red zone). We can chat about that :) or maybe some great drug runs?

- Supply haulers! - large convoys with helis, I've seen it and I want it on film!

- Bounty Hunters - I can image a few of you storming a building with guns going off. 

- UNMC! I don't want to reveal to much as I want to let the new players explore. But would be great to film you guys from a distance when the checkpoint is fully manned. Perhaps some vehicles going into the checkpoint. I don't want to film inside.

- Police & Prison - A great shot from an Armed police officer in the tower viewing a few inmates in the prison.

- NHS! you're important! you saves lives, let me ride with you and film the mess you have to clean up. (I'd like a lolly pop after thou please)

I don't want to show exactly what you do in these roles more a teaser so new players can find out for themselves, but at least they will see there is lot's to do. But  any other suggestions let me know! You can either PM me if you can help. But do reply here with suggestions on what would be good to film.

Cheers!

im sure some of us up at athira could help with the prison bit

This looks like an brilliant idea and will be very usefull to new players to the community. We would be really glad if we contribute in this. Please give me a message if you want our help :)

I've made 95% of my money through salt mining, have done so for the past 6 months! I can show you some crazy action shots of me grabbing some salt, putting salt in the truck grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck.

BOOM! video complete  :D

I've made 95% of my money through salt mining, have done so for the past 6 months! I can show you some crazy action shots of me grabbing some salt, putting salt in the truck grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck, grabbing more salt, putting it in the truck.

BOOM! video complete  :D
Haha, Every 30 seconds in the video it's you and your damn salt truck.

I've made 95% of my money through iron mining, have done so for the past 6 months! I can show you some crazy action shots of me grabbing some iron, putting iron in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck, grabbing more iron, putting it in the truck.

BOOM! Video complete! :D

Sure get in touch with me on ts regarding a ridealong.

- Underwater wreck Divers! seen you guys jump out of helis over water! i want it on film!
Send me a message on teamspeak and I'll find out something with some o' the AEGIS guys :)

We might also be able to help you getting a farawar picture of our gang base. Gotta talk with Prox or Mitch about that tho.

For Ship wreck diving there is also Altis Salvage best person to speak to regarding that would be @Gurlanin

I'm sure we can arrange a practical demonstration of shipwreck diving for your viewing pleasure.

EDIT: Awkward bad internet double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Bounty Hunters - I can image a few of you storming a building with guns going off. 

i can assure you its nothing like this.... more like

BH: ''hey man have you seen....''

CIV: ''F*** off''

or

CIV: ''you cant do that its fail RP''

BH: ''youve just told me you have a bounty''

CIV: ''Im reporting you''

hahaha

This looks like an brilliant idea and will be very usefull to new players to the community. We would be really glad if we contribute in this. Please give me a message if you want our help :)
 Stoneman just tell them to watch out for BWSC Holding them up aswell :p

- UNMC! I don't want to reveal to much as I want to let the new players explore. But would be great to film you guys from a distance when the checkpoint is fully manned. Perhaps some vehicles going into the checkpoint. I don't want to film inside.
We've had reporters like Kayno and Zaiux come in and be involved with some activities before. You don't need to stand out side and watch,you can just follow us around or stand in and observe the checkpoint.

I can give you some good shots of some nice flying wit helicopters, I also have a few people who could help with large truck convoys

Back