What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Public Parking at the Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnieW

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary:
A public car park at the Church.

Detailed Suggestion:
Public Parking at the Church. There is a car park next to the Church and it would make sense for this to be a public parking spot as it is a spot that is frequented lots and hosts many events. Funerals, weddings and get togethers often happen at the Church and the surrounding area. It would make sense to have a public parking accessible to all. With the top left of the city being used a lot more it's a very nice QoL change and makes life easier for a lot of groups that are in that area.

The parking HERE
The parking station HERE
Map view HERE

The Pros: 
Nice QoL change to the area
Good space management for events in the area
NSC, Hayes, Church go-ers and house owners benefit from a parking spot close to their area of operations
Reduces congestion
Reduces the lag in the area when a big event is happening

The Cons:
No cons.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server?:
No.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally myself I would be bias, but I would want this majorly, Ever since The Apostles went and the Coalition happened, the chapel parking went to them and as a person no longer in it, its a bit weird not being able to "access" your own chapels parking, its the same with the back door, I cant even access my own building , and I am constantly getting in shit for it from the police, which makes sometimes good RP or just straight up terrible.

This parking would make life better also, as I could keep cars there and it would make a big QoL to doing more chapel / priest stuff again. 

big +1 from me

Personally myself I would be bias, but I would want this majorly, Ever since The Apostles went and the Coalition happened, the chapel parking went to them and as a person no longer in it, its a bit weird not being able to "access" your own chapels parking, its the same with the back door, I cant even access my own building , and I am constantly getting in shit for it from the police, which makes sometimes good RP or just straight up terrible.

This parking would make life better also, as I could keep cars there and it would make a big QoL to doing more chapel / priest stuff again. 

big +1 from me
I'll +1 allways nice to have more parking

As to father sounds like the aztecas need to be reformed, claim the church and be religious and all that jazz

Be boss if this was added, as my man said, its always nice to have another parking spot. Not that much dev work as well compared to other suggestions 👀👀 +1

Last edited by a moderator:
Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back