What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pulling Players Out of Cars

OneShot

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary:

This has probably already been suggested but I cannot find a suggestion so here.

I'm making this suggestion as I've seen people refusing to get out of a car when there car is broken and is unable to move and being threated or at a severe disadvantage and I'm sure you have seen this too, I want to get members of the community and dev's opinion's on this if this could be something that could be added to the server or easily abused.

Detailed Suggestion:

So what I think for example "someone is being chased and they end up crashing and their car is broken down and the person chasing him has a knife to him outside his car door and the person inside the broken down car is refusing to get out" if the feature I am suggesting is in place you would have to press "Alt" or "Caps Lock" to pull the player out and to prevent this from being abused put a 30 seconds or less count down from when you click "pull player out" to when you pull the player out, also add a notification for the player in the car that they are being pulled out to simulate a struggle and put a 60% chance of succeeding of pulling the player out.

The Pros:

This could reduce the amount of people from abusing the fact that they can stay in a car to prevent them from getting robbed or killed unless the person has a gun.

The Cons:

This feature could possibly be abused and I would like to hear some feed back on this.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? I will let the comments decide...

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 people like to think there invincible, We are an adult community and most of us have common sense I like to think lol, If people can follow simple rules I think a rule should be made for this if it is implemented, As a police officer I have the ability to pull someone from there car and we are trained to break windows with a baton and pull them from there window etc. etc., if police officers can do it I think the community should not have a bother in also doing so.

-1  I don't think it is necessary for this to be added as a mechanic. If someone was refusing to get out of a car when they were at an obvious disadvantage it would be the same as if they were refusing to drop their stuff and would therefore fall under NLR, for the same reason why I think we don't need the ability for things to be removed from peoples inventories we dont need the ability to force people out of vehicles, it is too open to abuse.

I think this would just make robberies even more frequent.

If you're gonna rob someone you've gotta use a gun or they can just sit there in the car. I like this. It adds a risk to the would-be robber.

This suggestion is empowering the would-be robber by mitigating the risk and I don't like that so I will vote no. Otherwise all you need to do is go to the store spend 900 quid on a melee weapon and you transform in to a toxic arsehole.

I think this would just make robberies even more frequent.

If you're gonna rob someone you've gotta use a gun or they can just sit there in the car. I like this. It adds a risk to the would-be robber.

This suggestion is empowering the would-be robber by mitigating the risk and I don't like that so I will vote no. Otherwise all you need to do is go to the store spend 900 quid on a melee weapon and you transform in to a toxic arsehole.
This.

Get knife, drag someone out of car, ask to carry, person refuses, circumvent carry mechanic by using vehicle placement, dump person into the sea because you have daddy issues and need to get your rocks off/you just got rolled up at fortnite and are salty about it. 

This isnt RP, this is griefplay. I am not a fan. 

If you threaten me with a knife and youre giving me some good RP ill consent to it and get out of my car and maybe even give you my stuff. If you dont give me good RP ill lock my doors and drive off and ignore you. 

Ive been robbing people with a FINGER recently. So far I have made 1 plastic sheet, 1 bag of crisps, £3 and a smack in the face. This is all from a finger. It cost me nothing, I am currently £3 up. This is all pure unadulterated profit. I do it because i am proving that RP works. The crisps tasted amazing btw. 

EDIT: if Police need this for a criminal issue then I concur it should be a thing that they can do - alongside the handcuff mechanics but I dont trust half the civs to be able to use it properly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: if Police need this for a criminal issue then I concur it should be a thing that they can do - alongside the handcuff mechanics but I dont trust half the civs to be able to use it properly. 
I believe this is already a thing, failing that tazers cah do the job too.

Back