What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pumpkin Pie (Cannot be made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Staff Team
Staff Team
Recently have been exploring more recipes in RPUK and one thing I have noticed is with the items to make pumpkin pie you cannot make it; as the season of Halloween is approaching I wanted to ask if this is a bug or if it was intentionally not able to be made.

+1 was not aware people could not make this, and with Halloween coming up it is the perfect time to bring it back imo! ❤️ 

yeah id love to see this being put back into the city! would also be interesting to expand the current knowledge of recipes with something new and fresh

+1 I ran around looking to make some for Summer and Edd's wedding, only ended up buying the last remaining 17 in the city. 😬 (Or so I think)

+1 I ran around looking to make some for Summer and Edd's wedding, only ended up buying the last remaining 17 in the city. 😬 (Or so I think)
- And it was the best pumpkin pies ive ever had! ❤️ 

+1 They are so cute, we need them back for witchy season! 

Not a bug - Will most likely make a return with our Halloween items.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back