What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Purchasable Truck from NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_at_War

Donator
Donator
Title says it all really, started doing taxi runs for the first time today and was nicely surprised you could buy your own taxi at a certain level. Could we not have the same for trucks? Especially as Bosh's never open. Please and thanks!

I think the taxis are buyable because you can't get them elsewhere, you can buy trucks from Boshs (if they are open), marketplace, tweedle etc...

Its a roleplay server mate. Where people play roles between real humans. The more automation of this process that is put in the more it dilutes the very fabric of what makes this particular server so great.

Its a roleplay server mate. Where people play roles between real humans. The more automation of this process that is put in the more it dilutes the very fabric of what makes this particular server so great.
Yes, but it can be frustrating for newer players when Bosh is never around and he has a monopoly. I don't agree with the suggestion but I get where he is coming from.

Huge -1 from me. I actually think the taxis, delivery vehicles and flatbeds should be integrated with the existing dealerships and not be sold via NPCs.

I do get the frustration with dealerships not being open but ideally all this type of thing should go through PEOPLE.

Taxis could have been integrated greatly into the taxi auto center, many of the delivery vehicles would be a great addition to Otto's and other dealerships and the flatbeds could go to Bosh's.

I do get that people get busy and irl comes first or you might not want to play but it would be nice for dealership owners to have something in place for when they are inactive, even if they reach out to other people OOC to step in part time to keep the shop open a bit.

Yes, but it can be frustrating for newer players when Bosh is never around and he has a monopoly. I don't agree with the suggestion but I get where he is coming from.
+1

Don't make them available from an NPC, get Bosh's Trucks repossessed if it's necessary.

As harsh as it is and I think he has alot on his plate but if your bothered by the place never being open it's more of a CoC thing really like they could maybe "force" a government official onto the papers to sell like they did with the LS Air, I know the CoC are slot at replying but they do see the messages

As harsh as it is and I think he has alot on his plate but if your bothered by the place never being open it's more of a CoC thing really like they could maybe "force" a government official onto the papers to sell like they did with the LS Air, I know the CoC are slot at replying but they do see the messages
You don't have a clue what you're talking about. LS Air is and always will be owned by the LS government.

Title says it all really, started doing taxi runs for the first time today and was nicely surprised you could buy your own taxi at a certain level. Could we not have the same for trucks? Especially as Bosh's never open. Please and thanks!

Thanks for the comment. I've taken it onboard and will give feedback to the relevant people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back