What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Purchasable upgrade for Shops - Orders

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Purchasable upgrade for Shops - Orders

image.png

This would go abit against my passion of RP over everything. I've always fought over interactions between Shop -> Customer and i think the Car Dealers have gotten it almost near perfection now. There is an interaction all the way until the car leaves the shop. Its brilliant.

But now going back to shops/fuel stations. Most of these shops are "self-service" and having it any other way would not be viable really. We know about other places/communities that does have it but there is always  a way for self serivce. That is the way forward. Myself pride myself in the interactions between my shop and other shop that require my services but also my interactions with distributors for the ra product. Fruit, Plastic amongst other things. This is something that we are bale to do but getting our schedules to match up and other things is hard. We all have lives.

So, let's look at a solution that would maybe help?
Make a Purchasable upgrade for the shops that you can make orders.
These orders would pop up into the "WorkFinderz" app, only work for the people assigned to the "Delivery Job" as to where they can grab their vehicle that they have, go up to whatever material/make material needed and go to that specific store where the order was placed and deliver. 

Example;

Chris Noble is ordering 500 unripe oranges.

Place order -> Set price and amount ---> Delivery Worker sees this on the app and gathers the fruit -> Goes to Noble Stores and delivers it in a "delivery" circle that would take some time to unload  -> Items goes into store Storage and Owner is notified via Webhook or Text.

Cons?
- The dreaded dev work and could be used on so many other things.
- Maybe less interactions?

Pros
- Might increase interactions due to pricing and deals with people doing the deliveries.
- Opens up a wide range work for people wanting to do something else than taxi, mechanic, drugs and so forth.

This is off the back of my warehouse suggestions;

-YaBoy

Last edited by a moderator:
As a supplier to businesses and habing a shitty schedule with Noble stores this gets a +1!

Hmm i see where you coming from with this suggestion but i feel like its not a good idea purely because right now as we both know each shop pays diffrent prices for such raw resources and right now people have to roleplay to find how much these shops are buying those products for but with your suggestion people will just see it on the Tablet and go to the one that offers the most money for the job which means alot of shops are gonna have orders that will sit there for ages until they get picked up.

I think part of getting these raw resources is negotiating the price of what the people want to buy it for.

As for the scheedule thing i do agree that not everyone is available at certain times and it makes for a pain the ass to receive the order BUT there is an alternative if you ask for more employee slots and employee the people on those delivery companies it would probably sort most of the issues since there is an option to just deposit the stuff in the front (without taking any for free).

Hmm i see where you coming from with this suggestion but i feel like its not a good idea purely because right now as we both know each shop pays diffrent prices for such raw resources and right now people have to roleplay to find how much these shops are buying those products for but with your suggestion people will just see it on the Tablet and go to the one that offers the most money for the job which means alot of shops are gonna have orders that will sit there for ages until they get picked up.

I think part of getting these raw resources is negotiating the price of what the people want to buy it for.
I think we both know as well that the current meta for shop owners and fuel station owners is to pay fuck-all to anyone. Its not worth it in many cases and sends people away doing other things. You cant «survive» off it. 

It should be an viable option to get by in Los Santos. And if that means Noble Stores pay 20k a truck and Mirror Park 10k a truck. It shows 😉 (just an example)

It should be an viable option to get by in Los Santos. And if that means Noble Stores pay 20k a truck and Mirror Park 10k a truck. It shows 😉 (just an example)
This and the fact that it needs to be worth a workers time, for example fuel ststions trying to get fuel deliveries done for literal pennies is awful

I think we both know as well that the current meta for shop owners and fuel station owners is to pay fuck-all to anyone. Its not worth it in many cases and sends people away doing other things. You cant «survive» off it. 

Personally i pay 17k (Don't know if you were taking an actual example from how things are in RP or just in general) because thats the most i can pay considering the price i have on smoothies the max profit i am getting on it is about 10k or less if i do change price to be lower than what it is and also paying employees to make the smoothies. I have even had those Raw resources come to me ask me for less amount than what i usually pay to start with and i tell them i will give them more (LS wholesales can vouch for that).

Its all depending on the prices you put the materials at in your shop if you have your stuff cheaper you obviously can only pay so much for the raw material but i do see what you mean there is people that have a 20k or 30k profit margin and thats just dumb.

This and the fact that it needs to be worth a workers time, for example fuel ststions trying to get fuel deliveries done for literal pennies is awful
Fuel stations (without shop) is a weird topic because i do see why they do it because there isn't really any point to the Employee slots they have so they might pay the people that work at the shop for those deliveries but if they don't pay the employees than yhe its dumb.

This could be a nice way of letting new players earn some starting cash instead of becoming a mechanic/taxi driver. When I first came to the city I picked apples and looked everywhere for a place to sell them. Only figured it out a few weeks after. This could help sort this problem as it can be very hard for new players to figure out how and to who he can sell his fruit etc to!

+1

Back